Reachlocal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Support Specialist Interview

Recruiting Support Specialist
Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reachlocal in March 2013.

Interview Details – I found out about RL because my alma mater was hosting an alumni career fair, which I decided to attend. Did my research and approach their booth about a particular position that was on the career website. I actively kept in touch with the hiring manager and talent acquisition specialist to set up an interview, and fortunately, we set up an interview for the beginning of the following week.

Came into the office and spoke with the two people I was in contact with at the same time. Focused more on what I know about the company and the products they sell and ran through my resume. Afterwords, the hiring manager gave me a "on the spot" test to see how fast of a learner I am when it comes to technology. Then, I was told to do role play with the talent acquisition specialist to see how I would be react in one of my responsibilities if I were offered a job. The interview took about an hour and was had a great process overall. They called me back the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since it's an entry level position - always room for negotiation once experience and time invested into the company has played a significant role

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reachlocal

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!

Reachlocal Videos

Reachlocal – Why Work for Us?

To work at ReachLocal is to be part of something big. We’re on a mission to help local businesses across the world reach local consumers online. And we’ve been leading the way for local online marketing for nearly a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reachlocal Recruiting Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reachlocal employees and interview candidates.