ReadSoft
www.readsoft.com Helsingborg, Sweden 500 to 999 Employees

ReadSoft Global Marketing Strategist and Lead Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Marketing Strategist and Lead Manager Interview

Global Marketing Strategist and Lead Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ReadSoft in February 2010.

Interview Details – The company was very pleasant. I was welcomed by a receptionist who was prepared for my arrival. I was offered water/coffee. The two individuals I met with gave me their backgrounds along with a company overview. We then went through my CV job by job. They asked questions as it related for what I was applying for and how it would be relevant to the position I was seeking.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where a project did not go your way. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ReadSoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ReadSoft Global Marketing Strategist and Lead Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ReadSoft employees and interview candidates.