ReadSoft Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ReadSoft in April 2012.

Was able to get great interviewer with a personality

Interview Questions
    easy and panless for the future

Third Line Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ReadSoft in January 2008.

I went to one interview and they decided to employ me. At the interview I even had the opportunity to meet someone already working within the department. I got a professional impression about the company. Unfortunately they did not put a lot of effort into interviewing and we got a manager that was not working for anyone in the department.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions but the most difficult like always is "what do you need to improve with yourself?"   Answer Question
    I got an offer and they refused to negotiate. At the time I just accepted as I didn't have energy to look for other jobs during a bad time for the IT business.

Professional Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at ReadSoft in January 2012.

I was interviewd twice by the coutry manager and another via confcall with the company's vice-president and did a psicological and personality test.

Global Marketing Strategist and Lead Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ReadSoft in February 2010.

The company was very pleasant. I was welcomed by a receptionist who was prepared for my arrival. I was offered water/coffee. The two individuals I met with gave me their backgrounds along with a company overview. We then went through my CV job by job. They asked questions as it related for what I was applying for and how it would be relevant to the position I was seeking.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where a project did not go your way. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for ReadSoft? Contribute to the Community!