Ready Pac Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

1.8

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ready Pac.

Interview

I am reporting my experience and the concerns that I had about the company committing to schedule me for the next steps in the interview process but then never following up or getting back to me. My impression is that my initial meeting/interview with the Chief HR Officer went really well and there seemed to be interest on both sides. During that session, he shared that he would follow-up on scheduling the next step to meet with other members of the leadership team. I followed-up with him directly (per his request) and with other members of the HR team yet there was absolute silence from the company. There was no follow-up or updates as to the recruitment progress and not even any closure that could be shared in the event that I was no longer being considered as a candidate. To go from seeming interest during one interview to zero communication seems very odd and inappropriate as it generates a negative candidate experience which is even more unfortunate when this negative experience is for a potential HR candidate. You would think that would be the type of candidate you'd least likely give a negative candidate experience to.

Interview Questions

• Discussion regarding background and previous experience.   Answer Question

Ready Pac Response

Jun 25, 2015 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly want to make sure every candidate has a positive experience with our company - regardless of outcome. We will follow-up to ensure the appropriate ... More

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ready Pac in March 2015.

Interview

I did a phone interview with Recruiter and she said I would be scheduled for an interview within a week. After 4 weeks of following up ive decided to take another job. I never heard back unless I called and then was told I would get a call back and never did .

Interview Questions

• Are you able to speak English ?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ready Pac (Irwindale, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had 2 face to face interviews and 1 phone interview. All interviews went great; the staff made me feel welcomed and truly interested in my skills could benefit Ready Pac. They really knew the position and asked valid questions. They answered all my questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• The questions was, " Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now"   1 Answer

Negotiation

For me, the interviewers were the key to my acceptance; I loved their energy, their honesty and their ability to make me feel welcomed.

Dry Deck Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ready Pac (Jackson, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I went through a staffing company. The process was simple. Fill out paperwork, talk about the position, watch some safety videos, do a background check, and do a drug test. I think that it took a couple of hours. But, it was the fact that they did a mass hire instead of a one on one hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been employed at this job?   1 Answer

Warehouse Coordinator Interview

Interview

One interview. Very nice, easy interview.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. Typical generic interview questions. No problem.   Answer Question