Readyforce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations
Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Readyforce in March 2011.

Interview Details – I found this job through a posting through indeed.com or ventureloop.com. I submitted my resume and perhaps 2 days later I was emailed by one of the recruiters that they would like to move forward with my application. I was required to take a skills test online. It measured general reasoning, some mathematic skills, and a personality test. I scored within the top 2% of other applicants applying for the position.

Immediately I was sent an email from the same recruiter again no communication other than email. We scheduled a time for me to come into the office or I could do it via webcam from home. As this was an internal position I was curious to know how the location looked etc. Upon arrival the receptionist was very nice. As it was time for my interview I went to an "interview room" where a computer and webcam was set up, and I waited for the recruiter to show up on my monitor (kind of like Iphone's face time) where they asked very general questions. I really enjoyed the woman I met with and was very excited about the job and opportunity if it still presented itself. It lasted for only 15 minutes.

Again an immediate response as I check my email when I arrived home and I receive another email communication indicating they would like to move forward with me and finally I would be meeting with the VP of Operations and Client Services.

Based on what I read about the company and the funding they had received, I was excited about the idea of the company's direction and the possible business avenues it would begin taking.

I finally had my first interaction with a person outside of email as a lady called me to confirm/remind me of my interview.

When I arrived I was brought to a conference room where I waited until the VP of Operations arrive. I thought was very energetic and nice. She asked general questions and went on to elaborate how intense it is to work there and how they're going to take over the staffing industry, which is a great for any start up com have pany to someone with that much drive. Her questions to be honest were very low leveled questions considering I was applying for the operations manager position. At this point I was a bit turned off from the company, and the first time in my life I basically stopped trying in the interview and couldn't wait to get out of the room. I spent about 30 minutes with her and then I met with the VP of Client services, which at this point I was no longer interested in the opportunity of working there. The basic theme is that they want someone AGGRESSIVE, which don't get me wrong I am probably the most aggressive person at my current position here, but I just thought the interview was unprofessional especially if they are cursing. The questions I felt were irrelevant and it was

Anyhow, the 2nd interviewer again seemed somewhat stand offish but I definitely did not connect with her. I felt she was attacking me opposed to getting to know me. She also was very fidgety where she constantly repositioned herself on the chair which was very distracting and to be honest made me uncomfortable. After 30 minutes were up I walked out and we shook hands and that was that.

I am sure they are good people, but for me I do not believe it would have been a good company fit/culture fit for me. I perceived them as somewhat snotty or more so for the 2nd interviewer. They do have a good idea, but I did not have a positive interview experience.

Interview Question – How aggressive are you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Readyforce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Readyforce Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Readyforce employees and interview candidates.