Real-Time Innovations

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

N/A Interview

N/A

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Real-Time Innovations.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview with HR
2. Phone interview with hiring manager
3. Face to face interview with 6-8 individuals done in one session all one on one including the CEO. Makes for a long stressful day but it expedites the hiring process and eliminates multiple visits.

Interview Question – These are extremely smart people working on a technology that is 20 years ahead of its time. You will not be able to BS your way through technical questions or pretend to understand the technology. Your best bet is to be honest about your level of knowledge. They expect you not to know so it is okay to be truthful.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As true for all companies, get as much as you can and try to get a salary band of the existing employees so you know the high low before you agree.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Real-Time Innovations in April 2013.

Interview Details – Standard Interview Process-First the team then the manager and the HR

Interview Question – It was very cool during the interview process.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Real-Time Innovations in October 2010.

Interview Details – There was a thorough and technical skills test interview that was formatted like a written exam. The interview was a full day in length and I got to meet a lot of different people from upper management to various engineers. They took me out for lunch as part of the interview and I also received a tour of the office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your previous job and work for RTI?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Real-Time Innovations in January 2010.

Interview Details – They approached me, found my resume in my school's database.

Initial phone screen was on C/C++ basics (like what does & do) and ambitions.

On-site interview was a bunch of 1 on 1s with a few engineers and senior people like VPs and the CEO. Also had a technical test and what I remember is it asking you to write some code for an application, a kind of design spec, what some networking terms are, etc.

The 1 on 1s weren't difficult. Did some problem solving with an engineer, while the non-engineering types asked questions on ambitions, where you want to go, etc.

Not being a systems or networking guy, I think it would have been more helpful had I had more of a background in concurrency, networking and multi-threading in C/C++...

Interview Question – What does '&' do in C?   View Answer

Worked for Real-Time Innovations? Contribute to the Community!