Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.4

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed twice with them. Had to take a Desktop support written test and then a demographic test. After the first interview I was sent for a drug test and then interviewed again after that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was well detailed. The different levels of test challenge a persons abilities and provide good feed back to the organization. The timing of the interview was exact. First you start with a online test about general questions. There are 50 questions with a 15 minute time limit. The next step is a personal questionnaire which has no time limit and the last step is another 20 minutes test but that is dependent on the job position.

Intern Interview

Interview

They send you a personality and IQ test by email. If you pass then you come in for two more interviews. You also get interviewd by three different supervisors to find the right match for you.

Interview Questions

• What is the ratio of 14 square?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Real Time Resolutions.

Interview

The interview was one worst interviews I have ever been too. They gave me the knowledge and then I had to wait 20 mins for the actual interview. The interview lasted 10 mins

Accounting/Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Real Time Resolutions.

Interview

Apply online and followed with two applicant surveys. Then asked to do a test consist of a 50 question General Knowledge and Skills Assessment as well as a survey before the interview. During the interview, two people from the accounting team interviewed me at the same time. Not too challenging, actually enjoyable. After the interview, asked to do background check(drug test) and referral reports.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction. How do you describe yourself, a leader or a follower.   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Was first interviewed with a staffing agency, which then sent me to RTR. While there, I met with the head manager (or supervisor, not quite sure which but do know he was higher up than the other group I interviewed with) of a different department. Next came the supervisor and one of the managers to the department I would be working. Finally, since I spoke Spanish, the final interview was in Spanish with the Spanish department's manager. Immediately afterward, the HR employee came and set me up to do two assessments. One over simple math, conversions and spelling, which was aimed at testing your reaction time and critical thinking skills. Next was a questionnaire, I only remember it asking several times if you have or haven't done drugs in the past, basically how the company is drug-free. Then finally, I was sent for the drug test. (For a position where you had no room to move up, they sure made the interview process long though it was all in one day and not throughout three.)

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with others? (or something along those lines..)   Answer Question

Recovery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

They prefer going through temp agencies. The interviewers could really care less about being there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Before interview, I was asked to finish a writing test. It's all about math and common sense. Interview process is quite simple. 1 to 1 personal interview with some basic questions.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email within 24hrs of submitting my resume, interviewed and hired the same week. The interview was very pleasant, the management was so friendly that I felt very comfortable talking to them the first time I ever met them. When I submitted my apllication, I agreed to a background check and after my interview I submitted a drug screen at a nearby facility. It as a typical hiring process, but overall I have had a great experience with Real Time since day one.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was in relation to the job.   Answer Question

Recovery Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interviewers. Were very polite asked if i needed anything to drink.