Real Time Resolutions

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews

VMWare Administrative Interview

VMWare Administrative

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in March 2013.

Interview Details – It was good. HR and Managers were very helpful in the recruiting process. And they got back immediately after every interview.

Interviewed at Real Time Resolutions

Interview Details – Great interviewers. Were very polite asked if i needed anything to drink.

Interview Question – none it was very typical and easy going.   Answer Question

Accounting/Financial Specialist Interview

Accounting/Financial Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Real Time Resolutions.

Interview Details – Apply online and followed with two applicant surveys. Then asked to do a test consist of a 50 question General Knowledge and Skills Assessment as well as a survey before the interview. During the interview, two people from the accounting team interviewed me at the same time. Not too challenging, actually enjoyable. After the interview, asked to do background check(drug test) and referral reports.

Interview Question – Self-introduction. How do you describe yourself, a leader or a follower.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – 2 part interview, one with a supervisor and another with CFO, typical questions for interview like greatest strength, no special tests

Interview Question – Asked if I was ok working under high stress environment in regards to collections and asked if I would feel callous about the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email within 24hrs of submitting my resume, interviewed and hired the same week. The interview was very pleasant, the management was so friendly that I felt very comfortable talking to them the first time I ever met them. When I submitted my apllication, I agreed to a background check and after my interview I submitted a drug screen at a nearby facility. It as a typical hiring process, but overall I have had a great experience with Real Time since day one.

Interview Question – I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was in relation to the job.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Real Time Resolutions.

Interview Details – They prefer going through temp agencies. The interviewers could really care less about being there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no room to negotiate

Interviewed at Real Time Resolutions

Interview Details – Very short interview, with job offer at the end.

Interview Question – Discuss your experience in customer service.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got better offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Real Time Resolutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Real Time Resolutions interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Real Time Resolutions employees and interview candidates.