RealPage

Updated Feb 4, 2015
Updated Feb 4, 2015

3.1

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I was very impressed with the Recruiter and the screening process, however, my interview was awful. This high level person interviewed me for 5 minutes and the majority of the time I sat looking at him while he took an emergency call.

Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RealPage.

The hiring process was quick and easy. I had three interviews with progressively hire ranking leadership. Waited 2 weeks for orientation. They even took me out to lunch.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel is the best communication line?   View Answer
    Quick and easy. Went back and forth twice before signing.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RealPage in January 2015.

Filled out application online and received email and phone call from HR. Interview process was very organized and informative. Interviewer was open about the position and the hours. Listened to mock phone calls on computer and given a tour of building before interview

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RealPage.

The interview process went really well. I first walked in and had to take a typing test. I did well on it so they took me to listen to a few calls with someone that has been there for while now. The first call went smoothly but the second one was a bit of a challenge. She encouraged me stating that calls like that will happen but all you can do is give it your best at every call. After that, I was taking into one of the training rooms to be interviewed. There I Was about to be more open about myself and my past experiences. The process overall was not bad and I actually really enjoyed it. I was about to be myself and it was a laid back environment.

Interview Questions
    • "What could you have done to make your relationship with your old boss better?"   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Phone call with HR. Meet with HR. Meet some hiring managers. Find out if you got the job or not.

Getting the HR person on your side goes along way. It did for me.

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RealPage.

Applied, had a phone interview with the recruiter, then met with the department manager. The whole process took about a week. The recruiter was very friendly and asked great detailed questions to make sure whoever they were interviewing had the right skills. The department manager that I met with mostly just talked about herself during the face to face interview. I had briefly mentioned that I have a young child at home when talking about leaving a previous job due to the long hours, and she spent a good amount of time talking about how much she hates young children after that. Her parting words to me were "Good luck with that kid of yours" and something along the lines of "I'm glad I don't have to deal with that". Ummm, thanks and screw you too. I know it's a good company but someone was not using their head when they hired that nut, Not even a little bit sad that I didn't get an offer, because who really wants to work for the witch from Hansel and Gretel?

Interview Questions
    • I was less thrown off by difficult questions (because I wasn't asked many), and more thrown off by how much the manager wanted to convey to me that she hates kids.   Answer Question

Marketing Department Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RealPage in August 2014.

Interview process started with HR phone interview, after which she brought me in for a face-to-face with my future boss. The questions were mostly about describing my background and seeing how I would fit in with the company and in the role. After this interview, I was brought back in for a face-to-face with the head of my team. We discussed my future plans, and how I believed I could achieve my goals here.

Interview Questions
    • I did have to provide writing samples/case studies before getting my face-to-face interviews. It is best to come overprepared if you can.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RealPage.

Great start with HR (Pepper) then it was a quick callback to confirm times. She said the interview will be pretty long as (Pat) likes to talk. It didn't seem to bother me and everyone was really nice throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you perform well at home? One day a week you can work from home.   View Answer

The company I was with offered me a competitive rate

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RealPage.

Hiring manager who knew nothing about the product, or position. She allowed subordinates to train based on their own perspective of what should be done without establishing any concrete processes what would be sustainable.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RealPage.

Applied online, contacted by recruiter over email, phone interview, and one-on-one interview with two hiring managers. Super friendly team of people. Very quick and responsive and they actually care about what you want to do and what the best fit will be for you. I was very pleased at the process.

Interview Questions
    • Straightforward...not big surprises. Very friendly and appreciated that I took the time to research and know the company. We went over my experience.   View Answer