RealPage Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.1

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RealPage.

Applied, had a phone interview with the recruiter, then met with the department manager. The whole process took about a week. The recruiter was very friendly and asked great detailed questions to make sure whoever they were interviewing had the right skills. The department manager that I met with mostly just talked about herself during the face to face interview. I had briefly mentioned that I have a young child at home when talking about leaving a previous job due to the long hours, and she spent a good amount of time talking about how much she hates young children after that. Her parting words to me were "Good luck with that kid of yours" and something along the lines of "I'm glad I don't have to deal with that". Ummm, thanks and screw you too. I know it's a good company but someone was not using their head when they hired that nut, Not even a little bit sad that I didn't get an offer, because who really wants to work for the witch from Hansel and Gretel?

Interview Questions
    • I was less thrown off by difficult questions (because I wasn't asked many), and more thrown off by how much the manager wanted to convey to me that she hates kids.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RealPage.

Great start with HR (Pepper) then it was a quick callback to confirm times. She said the interview will be pretty long as (Pat) likes to talk. It didn't seem to bother me and everyone was really nice throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you perform well at home? One day a week you can work from home.   View Answer

The company I was with offered me a competitive rate

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RealPage.

Hiring manager who knew nothing about the product, or position. She allowed subordinates to train based on their own perspective of what should be done without establishing any concrete processes what would be sustainable.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RealPage.

Applied online, contacted by recruiter over email, phone interview, and one-on-one interview with two hiring managers. Super friendly team of people. Very quick and responsive and they actually care about what you want to do and what the best fit will be for you. I was very pleased at the process.

Interview Questions
    • Straightforward...not big surprises. Very friendly and appreciated that I took the time to research and know the company. We went over my experience.   View Answer

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RealPage.

Contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn. Phone screen and online assessments (Excel and Access). Came in for face to face interviews with 3 Directors, called back for 2nd interview with other Financial Analyst and then never heard back.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RealPage.

Normal interview with HR personnel. Very friendly and in-depth.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions were not difficult if you are prepared.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RealPage.

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter and interviewed with a dumb manager that had no clue what he was doing. He's no longer there. Got a call back within 1 week with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected at all. Standard what are your weaknesses, boring why should I hire you, etc...   Answer Question

Software Developer IV Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RealPage in February 2014.

Silly phone interview. Manager talked about his personal life mostly. One in-person interview with persons who weren't very technical. Passed that easily. Process was simple. I applied online, HR called me, then I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They were dying to get anyone to take the job.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RealPage in January 2014.

Sent by staffing agency, directed to contact specific person in HR, and when I arrived, she was ready to walk me to the interview room. My direct supervisor was out sick that day, but a teammate interviewed me. It was a good interview, and I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Was not difficult or unexpected, as I had prepared ahead of time.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The staffing agency negotiated with the company, and I was at the take it or leave it point. That being said, it was a good offer.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at RealPage in December 2013.

The interview process was fast and I received an offer within one week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you implement collaboration in the workplace   Answer Question
    A one phone call process