Realization Technologies

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Implementer Interview

Senior Implementer
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Realization Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – The initial screening was done by an internal recruiter. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Then it was followed up with a technical and behavioral questionnaire. Once I got passed that stage then there was an in person interview in which we were given very detailed information about the company and the work we would be doing. It was very informational.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was seemless.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Implementer Interview

Senior Implementer
San Jose, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Realization Technologies in March 2009.

Interview Details – First it was the phone interview with the recruiter asking general questions for screening. Then a second arrangement to have a test sent out to you to finish in an hour. I didn't really know what to prepare for it when I first heard it but it was a test on operations/load management. If you do okay on the test, you will be invited on site for a day-long interview. My interview was scheduled on a Sunday - the day when most of the managers are back in the office; they're on client's site during the week. The day started off at 8am with a series of presentation on the company and its principle on execution management. There's lunch break then you'll off to an 1.30h test on the principles which was went over in the morning. Then the managers come in and review your answers. If you passed, you then are invited to do a presentation on your previous work.

Interview Question – What's the output for the factory if they do products a, b, and c and they give you each of the requirement time for the products.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Realization Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Realization Technologies Senior Implementer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Realization Technologies employees and interview candidates.