Realogy

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Realogy.

Interview Details – Took less than a week. 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set no room for negotiation

Deployment Analyst Interview

Madison, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Realogy in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was long. There was a total of 3 different interviews for the position. The first was a phone interview with the recruiter which was basic. After 2 weeks I was invited in to meet with the hiring manager which was basic interview. Nothing special. Another 3 weeks passed and a third interview was set up. This was to be a panel interview but the hiring manager was not part of it which I found to be very strange. The company just wasted 5 weeks of my time

Interview Question – Most difficult questions that were asked had to do specifically with real estate. Knowing that most who apply will have no experience in real estate it was very difficult to answer them to satisfactory levels.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was offered a different position then what I applied for and the Salary was too low for the position

Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Realogy.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by a face to face.

Business Analyst Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Realogy in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen and an on-site interview with the Director - Products. Not a great deal of difficult questions. Was asked to summarize my experience (bottom-up) in about 10 minutes, interrupted by some questions like did you use some tool/software, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing really...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went through a head-hunter and it appeared they are not that flexible from a negotiation perspective.

Counsel Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Realogy in September 2012.

Interview Details – They recruited direct to me, I offered resume and heard nothing. Phones and emails to HR unanswered.

Project Manager Interview

Parsippany, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Realogy in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was hooked up through a head hunter who works closely with the hiring manager. After that first interview, I drove out to meeting the hiring manager. He seemed a decent fellow who gave me a fair interview. I didn't have any experience in the real estate industry so I understand his not offering me a job. No complaints. Nice facility they have out there.

Interview Question – What are your strenghs?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Realogy in May 2009.

Interview Details – There was an initial screening process via phone which consisted of casual conversation of interests, aspirations, general knowledge of the position for application. The 2nd interview was on-site and was with the HR Recruitment manager (Karen Brown was extremely kind and helpful in facilitating the initial interview steps). On this 1:1 conversation, the atmosphere is relaxed and you had the opportunity to express your interest in the position, any knowledge about the company you knew and the standard HR questions, i.e. references to your resume, etc. The final interview process is with the managing supervisor whom you will be working under. They will show you the department/brand that you will be working for and basically review your resume again and then go into more specifics of the position and judge how well you would fit into the team. Everyone at Realogy made me feel at home and the entire experience was quite stress-free.

Interview Question – What is Realogy   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – The intern salary was predetermined based on the class you are in (freshman, etc)

Project Manager Interview

Morristown, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Realogy in May 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter set it up. One hour interview. They had a very pretty complex. The interviewer was pleasant enough and fair. I didn't have experience in real estate so that sort of doomed me I think. It was a while back so I can't quite remember more than that.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

VP, Marketing Interview

Parsippany, NJ

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Realogy in May 2007.

Interview Details – Without knowing anyone with the company, I submitted for the position when I saw it appear on the Realogy.com website (and yes, I know everyone says that you only get jobs through networking, but in this case at least, they really did try to identify the person with the best skills for the position). What stood out for me beyond the expected initial phone interview and rounds of 1-on-1 interviews was that the 2 finalists for the position were asked to formally present their 30-day plans in front of an audience of senior people. While nerve-wracking, and hard not to feel like you're giving them free consulting, it was a fair test of your ability to formulate, explain, and then defend your ideas.

Interview Question – How would you positively differentiate each brand with your marketing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unfortunately, HR made it clear that nothing was able to be negotiated. After being unemployed for 12 months, I needed the position so did not push them.

Director Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at Realogy.

Interview Details – Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Realogy? Contribute to the Community!

Realogy – Why Work for Us?

About Realogy Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in real estate franchising with company-owned real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Realogy interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Realogy employees and interview candidates.