Realogy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Parsippany, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Realogy in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was hooked up through a head hunter who works closely with the hiring manager. After that first interview, I drove out to meeting the hiring manager. He seemed a decent fellow who gave me a fair interview. I didn't have any experience in the real estate industry so I understand his not offering me a job. No complaints. Nice facility they have out there.

Interview Question – What are your strenghs?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Morristown, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Realogy in May 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter set it up. One hour interview. They had a very pretty complex. The interviewer was pleasant enough and fair. I didn't have experience in real estate so that sort of doomed me I think. It was a while back so I can't quite remember more than that.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Realogy? Contribute to the Community!

Realogy – Why Work for Us?

About Realogy Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in real estate franchising with company-owned real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Realogy Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Realogy employees and interview candidates.