Realogy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Realogy in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview apx 1 hr. Overview of Work Experience plus specific questions to draw out my experience with training assessments and employee coaching.
Was told 2nd interview would be a week later if they were proceeding with me. I did not get the second interview. They did not get back to say they were going ahead with another applicant.

Interview Question – For each job I held (over the past 10 years) I was asked "What is the reason you left that position" even for those roles where I was promoted internally.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Realogy? Contribute to the Community!

Realogy – Why Work for Us?

About Realogy Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in real estate franchising with company-owned real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Realogy Training interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Realogy employees and interview candidates.