Rearden Commerce

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Domain Specialist Interview

San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rearden Commerce in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by an in-house recruiter because of a resume submitted a while back on another position with the same company. After a screening by a recruiter, a phone interview with a staff member was arranged.
After a one hour phone interview, I was told that although the skill set is very rare, they do have multiple candidates, and that it's a short list, and that I'm definitely on it.
I never heard back from them.
I called the recruiter, left a message -- no reply. Called again a week later, and she very obviously just didn't pick up the phone knowing it was me.
Fail.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions per se, I was just asked about the technologies and vendors we used.   View Answer
  • What is an "immediate booking"?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rearden Commerce

Worked for Rearden Commerce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rearden Commerce Domain Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rearden Commerce employees and interview candidates.