Recall Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.1

Area Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked a lot of situational questions. They asked me about my back ground. They were trying to see if i was a good fit for the company and if the company was a good fit for me.

Sales Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work.   Answer Question

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Process was fairly quick, taking just about 2 weeks from initial phone screen to job offer. One phone screen and two in person interviews.

There was a strange combative quality to the HR manager who led the interview process. He would set up calls without first making sure I was available and also expected me to be available for on-site interviews at an hour's notice (I was looking for a job, but was not twiddling my thumbs waiting for the phone to ring.) I would have appreciated some consideration for my time.

He was argumentative and rude when answering my questions. When I asked about company culture he told me, "Let's be real. Companies care about making money, not their employees. You can expect that." Wow. Very revealing and a big red flag to the way I could expect to be treated.

While I liked my direct managers and a few others I met, he really soured my view of the working environment. If he represents Recall, it is a company I plan to avoid.

When their offer came, I asked for the weekend to consider it since I got another offer the same week. I just wanted 48 hours to talk to my husband and make a choice. The HR manager was pushy and rude and reluctant to give me that time. When I chose the other offer, he flipped out and accused me of stringing him along to drive up my salary with a counter offer (not true) and acted foul and rude, telling me I had wasted his time.

I could not be happier that I saw all of this very early and didn't make the mistake of accepting their offer.

Salary/bonus offer was generous and vacation was a healthy amount of time.

Interview Questions

Better offer elsewhere - bad experience with Recall HR.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR representative at their Atlanta HQ
    Second phone screen with head of AM's in Bay Area
    In person interview with head of AM's in Bay Area
    Ride along for client meeting with another AM
    --> Was then told they "forgot a few steps" and had to do another phone screen with someone from HR at a local level
    Phone interview with Regional Sales Manager: asked questions about what business books I read, what type of sales processes I have used and my plans for the position if I am selected. One question I was surprised by was: tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision. I was unable to answer and explained I had never encountered this situation. The interviewer cut me off shortly after and I was told a week later they were not moving me forward in the interview process.

Process took TWO MONTHS and was very inefficient and unorganized. From my understanding and in their defense, some of the interview process was revamped while I was in the middle of it, which was why I had to circle back and redo phone screens with various HR managers.

What I found most disappointing was that after TWO MONTHS of interviewing (with the ride along taking half of my day), I was not provided with an ounce of feedback about why I was not selected. I feel that after six interviews over two months the company owes the candidate a little more feedback then "thank you for your time." I believe this to be a glimpse of what it may be like to work for Recall; unorganized, inefficient and lack of feedback for employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2012.

Interview

Good. Thorough. Had many standard behavior based type questions. Lots of steps. About 5 interviews and a facility tour. Final interview was with the Sales VP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Asked for very specific examples of past performance.
      Be prepared to give examples of anything asked.

1 Answer

Learning Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Questions

• Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout,

seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role

The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan

not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2009.

Interview

3 levels of interview
    requirents approach