Recall Corporation Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Recall Corporation.

Initial phone screen with HR representative at their Atlanta HQ
    Second phone screen with head of AM's in Bay Area
    In person interview with head of AM's in Bay Area
    Ride along for client meeting with another AM
    --> Was then told they "forgot a few steps" and had to do another phone screen with someone from HR at a local level
    Phone interview with Regional Sales Manager: asked questions about what business books I read, what type of sales processes I have used and my plans for the position if I am selected. One question I was surprised by was: tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision. I was unable to answer and explained I had never encountered this situation. The interviewer cut me off shortly after and I was told a week later they were not moving me forward in the interview process.

Process took TWO MONTHS and was very inefficient and unorganized. From my understanding and in their defense, some of the interview process was revamped while I was in the middle of it, which was why I had to circle back and redo phone screens with various HR managers.

What I found most disappointing was that after TWO MONTHS of interviewing (with the ride along taking half of my day), I was not provided with an ounce of feedback about why I was not selected. I feel that after six interviews over two months the company owes the candidate a little more feedback then "thank you for your time." I believe this to be a glimpse of what it may be like to work for Recall; unorganized, inefficient and lack of feedback for employees.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Multiple interviews

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2012.

Good. Thorough. Had many standard behavior based type questions. Lots of steps. About 5 interviews and a facility tour. Final interview was with the Sales VP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for very specific examples of past performance.
      Be prepared to give examples of anything asked.
        View Answer

Learning Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2011.

I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Questions
    • Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in June 2009.

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in June 2009.

phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout,

seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role

The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan

not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2009.

3 levels of interview
    requirents approach
    planning questions
    technical questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in April 2008.

One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question
    They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2008.

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions
    Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in November 2013.

Takes forever to get you on board, HR is a joke.

Interview Questions
    • Usual interview questions, except found it odd that they ask you if you ever been hurt on the job...what are they trying to get at?   Answer Question

The manager who interviewed me didn't seem honest, was trying to ask you things that shouldn't be asked according to labor laws, looked sneaky too.