Recall Corporation

Interview Details – Multiple interviews

Interview Question – How are you bettering yourself   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview Details – Standard process

Interview Question – How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Already got another job

Operations Center Manager Interview

Operations Center Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in June 2009.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Question – If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2008.

Interview Details – HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Question – Too long ago to remember?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Country General Manager Interview

Country General Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in February 2008.

Interview Details – The 1:1 interview was with Hr Manager and then the functional head , it was then the reporting boss

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Meet salary expectations

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple phone interviews used to narrow down the applicants to a select few. All selected brought in to meet with various Management and asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – what positive things would people who worked for me have to say.   View Answer

Area Operations Manager Interview

Area Operations Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2009.

Interview Details – Met at a career conference Followed up with a quick email. had a single day of interviews consisting of a HR 1:1 interview then a meeting with the hiring manager and his boss. They are continuing their interview cycle and expect to hear within one week.

Interview Question – They use behavioral interview questions....tell me about a time when   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Recall Corporation in June 2009.

Interview Details – phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout,

seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role

The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

Reason for Declining – culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan

not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed 2 years previously but it took over 90 days. Had better offer.

Interview Question – Had to give presntation on company. Wasn't too hard. They have a poor HR department.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really,

Manager Interview

Manager
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in April 2008.

Interview Details – One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Question – Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.

Worked for Recall Corporation? Contribute to the Community!