Recall Corporation Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Multiple interviews

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Standard process

Interview Questions
    • How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Already got another job

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in June 2009.

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2008.

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions
    Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Country General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in February 2008.

The 1:1 interview was with Hr Manager and then the functional head , it was then the reporting boss

Meet salary expectations

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2009.

Multiple phone interviews used to narrow down the applicants to a select few. All selected brought in to meet with various Management and asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • what positive things would people who worked for me have to say.   View Answer

Area Operations Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2009.

Met at a career conference Followed up with a quick email. had a single day of interviews consisting of a HR 1:1 interview then a meeting with the hiring manager and his boss. They are continuing their interview cycle and expect to hear within one week.

Interview Questions
    • They use behavioral interview questions....tell me about a time when   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in June 2009.

phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout,

seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role

The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan

not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up

Sales Executive Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in March 2009.

Interviewed 2 years previously but it took over 90 days. Had better offer.

Interview Questions
    • Had to give presntation on company. Wasn't too hard. They have a poor HR department.   Answer Question
    Not really,

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in April 2008.

One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question
    They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.