Recall Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Standard process

Interview Questions

• How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Already got another job

Sales Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had multiple interviews, and then the offer was made. The face to face was with the general manager. I also had two phone interviews that were pretty easy. The HR interview was a piece of cake as well. The face to face was at their facility, which was nice, but, cramped. We had to move conference rooms a couple of times.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   1 Answer

Country General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

The 1:1 interview was with Hr Manager and then the functional head , it was then the reporting boss

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Meet salary expectations

Learning Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Questions

• Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2009.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews used to narrow down the applicants to a select few. All selected brought in to meet with various Management and asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• what positive things would people who worked for me have to say.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout, seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up