Recall Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.1

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Questions

• Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Standard process

Interview Questions

• How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Already got another job

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Very difficult and drawn out. Had a phone interview with their recruiter, phone interview with Global Talent rep; face to face with a team member, face to face with two directors and then a face to face with the CIO. It took three weeks to complete the process.
    I couldn't tell how I did during the process.

Interview Questions

• How would yuo handle a key stakeholder who thought that a project had started, but didn't?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Recall Corporation in August 2010.

Interview

I am extremely impressed with Recall's interview process. I interviewed with the initial HR screen, the account manager for the recruiting agency, the HR manager, one of my potential peers, my potential boss, a peer of my potential boss, the operations manager and the CIO. The interview process is very thorough and shows that the organization is concerned about who they hire. The questions that I was asked are pertinent to my job and profession. Each person I met with was personable, and answered my questions to the best of their ability.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weakness or areas of improvement?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2009.

Interview

Met at a career conference Followed up with a quick email. had a single day of interviews consisting of a HR 1:1 interview then a meeting with the hiring manager and his boss. They are continuing their interview cycle and expect to hear within one week.

Interview Questions

• They use behavioral interview questions....tell me about a time when   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2009.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews used to narrow down the applicants to a select few. All selected brought in to meet with various Management and asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• what positive things would people who worked for me have to say.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewed 2 years previously but it took over 90 days. Had better offer.

Interview Questions

• Had to give presntation on company. Wasn't too hard. They have a poor HR department.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really,

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Most everyone at the Vancouver office works hard. I liked the products & solutions. As Recall consolidated their call centers to 1 or 2 locations this caused big layoffs in the region. Initially I was managed by people located in Vancouver. Great relationships and synergy occurred with the regionally focused team. After a couple of years I started reporting to managers from the USA not familiar with the region. The value of what I was doing was not recognized as much. This created a difficult working environment.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Recall's 4 main document management services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Started conversation by phone with HR in Ontario. Then met local manager in Vancouver. Went back and forth a couple of times and then agreed on a starting base salary. This was increased after a couple of years based on excellent new sales performance.

Country General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

The 1:1 interview was with Hr Manager and then the functional head , it was then the reporting boss

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Meet salary expectations