Recall Corporation Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in April 2008.

One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question
They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Recall Corporation

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2009.

Multiple phone interviews used to narrow down the applicants to a select few. All selected brought in to meet with various Management and asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • what positive things would people who worked for me have to say.   View Answer