Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Recall Corporation
- Sales Executive (3)
- Area Operations Manager (2)
- IT Professional (2)
- Manager (2)
- Country General Manager (1)
- Learning Developer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Operations Center Manager (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in October 2011.
I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.
- Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in April 2008.
One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.
- Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something. Answer Question
They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.