Recall Corporation

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Recall Corporation in August 2010.

Interview Details – I am extremely impressed with Recall's interview process. I interviewed with the initial HR screen, the account manager for the recruiting agency, the HR manager, one of my potential peers, my potential boss, a peer of my potential boss, the operations manager and the CIO. The interview process is very thorough and shows that the organization is concerned about who they hire. The questions that I was asked are pertinent to my job and profession. Each person I met with was personable, and answered my questions to the best of their ability.

Interview Question – What are your greatest weakness or areas of improvement?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Recall Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Recall Corporation Videos

Recall Corporation – Why Work for Us?

Recall whiteboard | Linkedin | Glassdoor from MapleLoft on Vimeo. Recall is a global leader in information management, helping thousands of customers securely manage information throughout its life-cycle. The company… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Recall Corporation Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Recall Corporation employees and interview candidates.