Recaro Aircraft Seating Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.0

Technical Publications & FAA Submittals Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recaro Aircraft Seating (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

After the HR recruiter contacts you, you get an interview with the supervisor of the position you apply for. It seems that the experience anybody can bring from outside is very valuable since a lot of the management members are from within the company.

Interview Questions

• Mention one project you were responsible for that it went wrong, and what was your outcome.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Recaro Aircraft Seating (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Insperity on the phone then met with the HR manager and Director of Finance and Administration. I came to the RECARO site one time and did not receive a tour of the facility nor did I get and idea of what the company did. I had to research on my own.

Interview Questions

• About immigration experience. If a manager wanted to fire someone what steps would I take?   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Recaro Aircraft Seating (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with IT department. 1:1 interview with HR. Staff is very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay rate was set through a third party recruiter.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Recaro Aircraft Seating (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Resume was submitted via email. HR phoned for an onsite interview. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Building is nice and well kept. Receptionist made you feel welcome. Had a one on one interview with HR along with a benefit overview. Additional interview w/2 team members. Tour.

Interview Questions

• Questioning information provided on resume...how did you calculate a certain statistic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was reasonable

Assistant Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Recaro Aircraft Seating (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Panel interview- Manager of PM, PM2 and EVP of the company. Technical and personal interview all rolled into one. Additional one on one interview with direct report. All 3 interviewers approached this interview with a different approach and asked questions on technical knowledge, personal traits and job specific knowledge respectively

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with confrontation   1 Answer