RecycleBank LLC. Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RecycleBank LLC. in July 2013.

The interview process began with a phone call with the woman who I was meant to report to. The entire process was extremely conversational with no tough or unexpected questions. After passing the initial process, I was brought in for a day of 2 more interviews: one with the same woman I was on the phone call with and another with the person that would have been reporting to me. Questions were again very straight forward with them asking things that I would do to improve or help the company grow and features that they would like to see. After that, I was brought in one more time to meet with someone from the marketing department and the head of PM. We had good chats but found it was not a fit. The process was pleasant with no out of left field questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are the formal processes and software you use during Product Management?   View Answer

Community Liaison Interview

I was interviewed by the Account Manager & Community Outreach Manager. The interview was a pretty standard interview that included questions about my academic background and relevant work experience. This position was a summer internship.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RecycleBank LLC. in February 2012.

Had one phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the Analytic Director and Manager. Mainly general questions with a problem solving question thrown in.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your computer skills
      Why this company
        View Answer

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RecycleBank LLC. in December 2009.

Had one phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the Engineering Director (my potential boss) and a separate one with the CTO (same day). The Director asked mostly technical / problem solving questions. The CTO asked some general, some technical.

Interview Questions
    • Write down pseudocode to implement a linked list.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at RecycleBank LLC.

Worked for RecycleBank LLC.? Contribute to the Community!