Red Bricks Media

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Solutiions Lead Interview

Solutiions Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Red Bricks Media in March 2013.

Interview Details – I met with the development team. It was total of three other employees besides the hiring manager. I was asked questions about Model view controller, what a servlet was and some sql questions.

Interview Question – It was general basic questions pertaining to full stack development.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Red Bricks Media in December 2011.

Interview Details – Set up a phone interview with hiring manager via email. Hiring manager emailed me minutes before scheduled time that she was in a meeting and would be late. Called me about an hour and a half after scheduled time, was a little frazzled and kind of threw me off. Very straightforward no curve balls, didn't give perfect answers because I just gave up after waiting for so long. Also let me know there might not be opportunity for a full time position after the internship even thought it was listed on the job description. It also listed, "college degree" as a requirement but they also mentioned that it's usually an unpaid position so you would have to be in school...not sure how that works. I think what they post is not the same as what they promise. Didn't receive an offer to continue on but it was probably the best for both of us. I would have had a bad impression of them after that anyways.

Interview Question – Describe yourself   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Red Bricks Media in June 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was 1:1. The process was very well organized and the hiring manager was very nice. The interview was pretty high level without any trick questions. However, although the listing had stated opportunity for a permanent position after the summer, my interviewer was generous enough to emphasize the unlikeliness of that happening. Overall good experience for interview practice, but nothing fruitful resulted of it.

Interview Question – What are the 4 P's of Marketing?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No opportunity for full time employment after internship.

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Bricks Media in April 2008.

Interview Details – Tell me about your self.
What’s your greatest strength?

Interview Questions

• Let’s talk about salary. What are you looking for?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a co-worker that you did not get along with   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Red Bricks Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Bricks Media interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Bricks Media employees and interview candidates.