Red Bull

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Red Bull in November 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview primarily started of on phone and I had 2 rounds which were primarily all about what experience you've had working on prior projects and also making sure that my skills were to date. The interviewer demands you to have a unique approach with your instances that you would use to exhibit your skills as an BA.
On site: 4 rounds with PM, Manager, and potential team members.

Interview Question – The manager apart from talking about your skills had a unique card deck and I was asked to pick top five cards that I think relates to my personality( Manager notes: Dont pick something that you think might impress me just be yourself and pick what appeals you the most) followed by a questionnaire again something that is primarily to get a little insight on your personality and personally don't fancy anything and just be yourself and you should do just fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Redbull team is always on a look out for young blood and someone who carries that extra energy to get the ground running without wasting any time and trust me the moment you walk in you feel that extra kick "Red bull Factor"

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Bull

Worked for Red Bull? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Bull Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Bull employees and interview candidates.