Red Bull Business Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Bull in November 2012.

The Interview primarily started of on phone and I had 2 rounds which were primarily all about what experience you've had working on prior projects and also making sure that my skills were to date. The interviewer demands you to have a unique approach with your instances that you would use to exhibit your skills as an BA.
On site: 4 rounds with PM, Manager, and potential team members.

Interview Questions
  • The manager apart from talking about your skills had a unique card deck and I was asked to pick top five cards that I think relates to my personality( Manager notes: Dont pick something that you think might impress me just be yourself and pick what appeals you the most) followed by a questionnaire again something that is primarily to get a little insight on your personality and personally don't fancy anything and just be yourself and you should do just fine.   Answer Question
Redbull team is always on a look out for young blood and someone who carries that extra energy to get the ground running without wasting any time and trust me the moment you walk in you feel that extra kick "Red bull Factor"