Red Bull Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Wings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

Video Interview first, then you get a call and come in person for an interview. Definitely show your personality and be outgoing. Don't be shy and be passionate about the red bull brand

Director Interview

Interview

Red Bull moves quick. When they make up their mind on a candidate the process is completed quickly. Very organized and they make you feel welcome from the time you come in and meet Carol.

Wings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

very casual and light conversation, the hiring manager just wants to get to know you outside of the job and if your lifestyle fits the culture of Red Bull, not intimidating and most hiring managers are recent college graduates so they are easy to relate to

Interview Questions

• What's the most exciting thing you've done in the past year?   Answer Question

Music Publishing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by someone from HR via Linkdin. They inquired whether or not I would be interested in the position and we agreed to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview they had to schedule an in person interview which took a while. Interview process with the manager was pleasant and they said they would be reaching out to let people know if they had filled the position. Never heard back again.

Wiiings Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

We began talking on the phone about interests and what I could bring to the role and that interview then turned into a Skype interview with multiple superiors. During the interview they asked questions about how I would fit in with the crew and what I could bring to the table.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Huntington Beach, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on the company website and got scheduled for an interview two days later. Interview was done digitally. You will need a computer with a microphone and webcam. Took about two weeks to get an offer but I ultimately declined the position.

Account Sales Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a video interview,it felt a little funny just recording you answers. After you get over the feeling it was fast and fun.It is very convenient do have to drive anywhere and you do on the time you have. I would say still dress the part and get into interview mode, do your best.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Red Bull   1 Answer

Warehouse Sticker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It consisted of a total of six questions. Three of them were multiple selection and the other three were recorded interview questions. They have a tutorial video to have as a practice before you do it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Red Bull (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled the application out for Redbull Wings Team online and the next day I received an email that I would move forward with an online interview. The online interview was a video interview that recorded yourself and there were about 10 questions. I have not heard back whether I have gotten the job or not.

Student Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through the website. Submitted a resume and a thrilling cover letter to relate to Red Bull's brand image. Responded quickly to my application and I had a video interview within the week. Video interview ask basic questions. Make sure to dress appropriately!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Red Bull athlete?   1 Answer