Red Bull Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

Wings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

very casual and light conversation, the hiring manager just wants to get to know you outside of the job and if your lifestyle fits the culture of Red Bull, not intimidating and most hiring managers are recent college graduates so they are easy to relate to

Interview Questions

• What's the most exciting thing you've done in the past year?   Answer Question

Music Publishing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by someone from HR via Linkdin. They inquired whether or not I would be interested in the position and we agreed to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview they had to schedule an in person interview which took a while. Interview process with the manager was pleasant and they said they would be reaching out to let people know if they had filled the position. Never heard back again.

Wiiings Team Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

We began talking on the phone about interests and what I could bring to the role and that interview then turned into a Skype interview with multiple superiors. During the interview they asked questions about how I would fit in with the crew and what I could bring to the table.

Account Sales Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a video interview,it felt a little funny just recording you answers. After you get over the feeling it was fast and fun.It is very convenient do have to drive anywhere and you do on the time you have. I would say still dress the part and get into interview mode, do your best.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Red Bull   1 Answer

Wings Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

interviewed at Red Bull (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled the application out for Redbull Wings Team online and the next day I received an email that I would move forward with an online interview. The online interview was a video interview that recorded yourself and there were about 10 questions. I have not heard back whether I have gotten the job or not.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull in May 2015.

Interview

Nothing to crazy. Nothing out of the ordinary. Typical questions from any employer. Applied and got a call back the next day with request for video interview. 5 questions. 30 second prep time before hand. You are able to do test questions before the actual thing. No re-do's on interview questions. Make sure you have a good backdrop, and dress appropriately. I expect that most people are nervous seeing themselves talk on video, but who isn't. Relax and its not all that bad.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

I found the opportunity through my university job site. I sent my resume with a catchy cover letter. They called next day and did a phone interview. Shortly after the phone interview they emailed me to come in for in person interview. Word of advice.. don't show up in a suit or any professional work clothes. Everyone in the office wears casual attire and overall relaxed office enviroment.

Wiiings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

Bring you in for an interview with the Wiings Team Manager, then a second one for the Team Manager and their boss. Easy questions about leadership, your resume, etc. Definitely be able to talk about Red Bull events and people that Red Bull sponsors.

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

first round is more like a IQ test, and after you pass it you have to do a video interview. the intention of the IQ test is not about whether you can finish all of them or not. but rather how much you can do and whether you did it correctly or not.

Interview Questions

• many questions in the IQ test part. dont expect to finish them all.   Answer Question

Student Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Filled out extensive online application. Was contacted shortly after for an interview. Interview lasted around 30 minutes, with very easy, behavioral questions. Was hired on the spot. Had to do HR paper work and attend a kick off event, where all the Student Brand Managers in the region met and were on-boarded with information.