Red Bull North America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Bull North America (Concord, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

webcam interview a quick ten question interview, seven about pay rate 3 on cam about how i would deal with pressure, what failures have i had at a job and how did i deal with it, & how do i improve turn around time

Culture Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round of interviewing was online through HireVue. A series of 7 questions with 30 seconds to think and then 3 minutes to answer via webcam. Not a lot of details before hand on the job description or about the intern program to help prepare. Questions started off a behavioral - strenghths/weaknesses, biggest accomplishment to date. Ladder questions asked about experiences in the music industry and understanding of current music trends.

Interview Questions

• What's an emerging music scene/culture event that you think Red Bull could participate in?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

Started with HR by phone, then the hiring Manager. After a couple weeks, they reached out to schedule the in person interview.
    The environment was very casual and people were friendly.
    Ultimately, I was a bit uncomfortable towards the end of the hiring process. The background check and providing references is standard practice. But the request to complete a case study and provide a paystub or 2 seems a bit over the top. Despite not providing the last 2, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

Great interview process, takes about 3 weeks. Experience was great! Really helped me with future and on going interview questions for different opportunities. Was super nervous about the video interview, but it went really well and not as stressful!

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

I first had applied for a merchandiser position back in October. I had not heard anymore about the position. Someone was saying that they really needed someone there to do merchandising, but had not hired anyone. Then on the 11th of January they had a position open again, which they had not filled previously. I was prompted to go to a site that you have to answer interview questions on screen, it gives you about 30 seconds to prep for the question, then 3 minutes to answer the question. It is on camera and a voice recording. It was really awkward but I must have done well because I got a second call. They asked pretty basic questions during the video interview. The hardest was probably, "why would you like to work at red bull?" "do you drink red bull, what appealing about it?" "tell me your strengths and weakness' ".

I got a call last week from a lady in HR she asked me if a time would work well for a manager to call me. So about 15 days later I had my second call today. He must be looking for someone, and they might be in need to hire someone. Because the only question he asked me today was to tell him about my previous jobs and experiences. Then he did ask me if I had experience with merchandising.

He went on to tell me the hours and what I would make, I totally thought I had it. But he said he still has a few people to talk with. He did mention that he would like to hire me, but still needs to interview the few others.

He said once they have decided they would send an email stating that I got the job, then I would go in for a drug test and do some training.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull North America (Livermore, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application on line and it took about 2 weeks to get back to me. The next step was a Skype interview where there was no interviewer. The questions were posed on my computer screen and then my responses were recorded. Very uncomfortable for me. The worst thing about the process is they never got back to me after the "interview". I knew I did poorly, but at least have the decency to acknowledge I took the time to interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked on an improvement project, the role you played on the team, the group dynamics and the result of the project.   Answer Question

Wiiings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

Took a few months, started with a phone interview, then in person one on one and then another in person with your boss and his hirer up. Sometimes other Wiings team members will be in the interview or do an interview with the new hire by themselves. During the interviews they are mostly trying to see how out going you are and if you'll fit in with the current team. They are also know what you will bring to the team, knowledge of the area, events etc. Make sure to show your true personality, have fun with the interview and as questions if you have them.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult but make sure you know about the company, athletes and events that they host.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online. Received email a few days later for online interview. Contacted a few days after that to interview at the end of the month. Went to an in person interview and was very friendly. Still pending a response...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its actually still pending

Graduate Program Key Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted again to make it to the next stage (I applied to multiple positions but they only get back to you on the one that they feel best fits your personality and experiences). I had to do some cognitive ability testing as well as personality tests and they informed me that I had made it to the next stage. I then had to do an online video interview where you record answers to a website. After this stage they selected a few candidates to fly out to their headquarters in Santa Monica, CA for an in person interview, group activities, and a business case presentation that they gave us a few days in advance. I won't get into too much detail about the process because it is very unique the further you get it and it is unlike anything I have ever experienced or heard of in all the right ways. It was such a fun experience and something I will never forget. They said that several thousand people applied, and through a series of cuts they were apparently only taking 5 and you could tell they had some great quality applicants and candidates.

Interview Questions

• Don't underestimate the time you need to prepare for your business case presentation.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

The Hirevue video interview was really awkward, Especially If your not use to watching yourself talk on video. I never heard anything afterwards which is totally unprofessional. I had really high expectations for Red Bull but was sadly let down.