Red Bull North America Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Started with HR by phone, then the hiring Manager. After a couple weeks, they reached out to schedule the in person interview.
    The environment was very casual and people were friendly.
    Ultimately, I was a bit uncomfortable towards the end of the hiring process. The background check and providing references is standard practice. But the request to complete a case study and provide a paystub or 2 seems a bit over the top. Despite not providing the last 2, I received an offer.

Red Bull Wiiings Team Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull North America.

Great interview process, takes about 3 weeks. Experience was great! Really helped me with future and on going interview questions for different opportunities. Was super nervous about the video interview, but it went really well and not as stressful!

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

I first had applied for a merchandiser position back in October. I had not heard anymore about the position. Someone was saying that they really needed someone there to do merchandising, but had not hired anyone. Then on the 11th of January they had a position open again, which they had not filled previously. I was prompted to go to a site that you have to answer interview questions on screen, it gives you about 30 seconds to prep for the question, then 3 minutes to answer the question. It is on camera and a voice recording. It was really awkward but I must have done well because I got a second call. They asked pretty basic questions during the video interview. The hardest was probably, "why would you like to work at red bull?" "do you drink red bull, what appealing about it?" "tell me your strengths and weakness' ".

I got a call last week from a lady in HR she asked me if a time would work well for a manager to call me. So about 15 days later I had my second call today. He must be looking for someone, and they might be in need to hire someone. Because the only question he asked me today was to tell him about my previous jobs and experiences. Then he did ask me if I had experience with merchandising.

He went on to tell me the hours and what I would make, I totally thought I had it. But he said he still has a few people to talk with. He did mention that he would like to hire me, but still needs to interview the few others.

He said once they have decided they would send an email stating that I got the job, then I would go in for a drug test and do some training.

Wiiings Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull North America.

Took a few months, started with a phone interview, then in person one on one and then another in person with your boss and his hirer up. Sometimes other Wiings team members will be in the interview or do an interview with the new hire by themselves. During the interviews they are mostly trying to see how out going you are and if you'll fit in with the current team. They are also know what you will bring to the team, knowledge of the area, events etc. Make sure to show your true personality, have fun with the interview and as questions if you have them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult but make sure you know about the company, athletes and events that they host.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

I applied online. Received email a few days later for online interview. Contacted a few days after that to interview at the end of the month. Went to an in person interview and was very friendly. Still pending a response...

Its actually still pending

Graduate Program Key Accounts Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

I applied online and was contacted again to make it to the next stage (I applied to multiple positions but they only get back to you on the one that they feel best fits your personality and experiences). I had to do some cognitive ability testing as well as personality tests and they informed me that I had made it to the next stage. I then had to do an online video interview where you record answers to a website. After this stage they selected a few candidates to fly out to their headquarters in Santa Monica, CA for an in person interview, group activities, and a business case presentation that they gave us a few days in advance. I won't get into too much detail about the process because it is very unique the further you get it and it is unlike anything I have ever experienced or heard of in all the right ways. It was such a fun experience and something I will never forget. They said that several thousand people applied, and through a series of cuts they were apparently only taking 5 and you could tell they had some great quality applicants and candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Don't underestimate the time you need to prepare for your business case presentation.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

The Hirevue video interview was really awkward, Especially If your not use to watching yourself talk on video. I never heard anything afterwards which is totally unprofessional. I had really high expectations for Red Bull but was sadly let down.

Wings Team Member Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Went through a very long application process online. Heard back though an email that I had passed the application. Within a few days I received a phone call, very casual setting up a date and time we could meet for an in-person interview. In-person interview was very casual, ran through my entire resume and past experiences to see if I was the perfect fit for the brand. Hiring and Application process took about 4 months. Very slow communication process.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time where you demonstrated leadership qualities?   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Account Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in September 2014.

Very informal. Met hiring manager in hotel lobby for interview. Typical interview questions, asked about experience, leadership skills, and background. Had a good conversation about the company and why they love working for them. Manager had good attitude, and the interview was not intimidating all. Interview questions were not hard but designed to make you think.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you have had at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

I was up for an internal promotion from the graduate program. I had a phone screening, and then presented a case study breaking down one of our markets down to a zip code level to analyze share, volume, and PSA and then in turn, create a project do start winning back said market.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part was aggregating all of the information and ultimately determining a concise action plan.   Answer Question