Red Bull North America Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.8

Business Operations Analyst Interview

I was up for an internal promotion from the graduate program. I had a phone screening, and then presented a case study breaking down one of our markets down to a zip code level to analyze share, volume, and PSA and then in turn, create a project do start winning back said market.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part was aggregating all of the information and ultimately determining a concise action plan.   Answer Question

On Premise Manager Interview

Typically the process takes a long time - 5-10 interviews, both in person and over the phone, with a variety of different levels of management and HR. Interviews towards the end of the process are often back to back and can take nearly a whole day

Wiiings Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in July 2014.

Online questionnaire, HireVue, 2 in-person interviews. You go to the warehouse to have your interview. It was really easy and everyone was really friendly. The HireVue was probably the hardest part of the interview process.

Student Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in June 2014.

I emailed the FMM directly. I then applied online, did a skype interview, a phone interview, and an in person interview. I was nervous on the phone, because it always gets awkward when you accidentally talk when they do. The skype interview was a lot smoother, since we could see each other and feed off each other's energy. Red Bull is a very chill company, so you won't get a stuffy executive in a suit asking you hard hitting questions. More likely it's a cool, very laid back individual who wants to make you feel comfortable.

SBM Interview

online video questions
    30 seconds to read the question and two minutes to respond

Interview Questions
    • average interview questions, why are you right for this job   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

I was recommended by a current employee. Usually starts with a screening process then computer test followed by phone interview. Dress is trendy/business casual.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you lead a cross functional program to develop brand exposure amongst all department within brand?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

If you are a hard worker and have some customer service experience along with a clean DMV record, you shouldn't have a problem getting hired.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated a starting wage but after employed was not honored.

Wiiings Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

I was approached downtown about working for the team. I was given a business card and contacted them a few days later. I applied online and was set up for an in person interview the next week. It was at a coffee house and very laid back. They mostly want to know you are excited about the product and are very out going. They want high energy, fun loving girls!

Wings Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Bull North America in January 2014.

First there was a phone screening interview where I was just asked basic questions about myself and to gauge how friendly I was. Next was in in-person interview with the Field Marketing Specialist and the Wings Team Captain, lastly, there was an interview with the Field Marketing Manager. The whole process took about 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the goal of the sampling program?   View Answer

Wings Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in August 2013.

Once you make it past the initial application review round, next up is the interview. They do things a little differently at RB. You don't speak to a person directly! You have an online interview that requires a webcam and consists of about 6 questions. There are essay questions and video response questions. The video response questions are questions that you have 30 seconds to prepare for and then your response is recorded to be viewed by your interviewee later; these questions take up 50% if not 60% of the interview questions. The interview can be taken at any time for your conscience but I gotta say it was a little weird talking to myself on my computer!

Interview Questions
    • What top 3 locations would you sample at and why? (Essay question)   View Answer
    I haven't started yet