Red Bull North America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.9

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

I applied online. Received email a few days later for online interview. Contacted a few days after that to interview at the end of the month. Went to an in person interview and was very friendly. Still pending a response...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its actually still pending

Graduate Program Key Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted again to make it to the next stage (I applied to multiple positions but they only get back to you on the one that they feel best fits your personality and experiences). I had to do some cognitive ability testing as well as personality tests and they informed me that I had made it to the next stage. I then had to do an online video interview where you record answers to a website. After this stage they selected a few candidates to fly out to their headquarters in Santa Monica, CA for an in person interview, group activities, and a business case presentation that they gave us a few days in advance. I won't get into too much detail about the process because it is very unique the further you get it and it is unlike anything I have ever experienced or heard of in all the right ways. It was such a fun experience and something I will never forget. They said that several thousand people applied, and through a series of cuts they were apparently only taking 5 and you could tell they had some great quality applicants and candidates.

Interview Questions

• Don't underestimate the time you need to prepare for your business case presentation.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

The Hirevue video interview was really awkward, Especially If your not use to watching yourself talk on video. I never heard anything afterwards which is totally unprofessional. I had really high expectations for Red Bull but was sadly let down.

Wings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America.

Interview

Went through a very long application process online. Heard back though an email that I had passed the application. Within a few days I received a phone call, very casual setting up a date and time we could meet for an in-person interview. In-person interview was very casual, ran through my entire resume and past experiences to see if I was the perfect fit for the brand. Hiring and Application process took about 4 months. Very slow communication process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you demonstrated leadership qualities?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Account Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in September 2014.

Interview

Very informal. Met hiring manager in hotel lobby for interview. Typical interview questions, asked about experience, leadership skills, and background. Had a good conversation about the company and why they love working for them. Manager had good attitude, and the interview was not intimidating all. Interview questions were not hard but designed to make you think.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you have had at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

I was up for an internal promotion from the graduate program. I had a phone screening, and then presented a case study breaking down one of our markets down to a zip code level to analyze share, volume, and PSA and then in turn, create a project do start winning back said market.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part was aggregating all of the information and ultimately determining a concise action plan.   Answer Question

On Premise Manager Interview

Interview

Typically the process takes a long time - 5-10 interviews, both in person and over the phone, with a variety of different levels of management and HR. Interviews towards the end of the process are often back to back and can take nearly a whole day

Wiiings Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in July 2014.

Interview

Online questionnaire, HireVue, 2 in-person interviews. You go to the warehouse to have your interview. It was really easy and everyone was really friendly. The HireVue was probably the hardest part of the interview process.

Student Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America (New Orleans, LA) in June 2014.

Interview

I emailed the FMM directly. I then applied online, did a skype interview, a phone interview, and an in person interview. I was nervous on the phone, because it always gets awkward when you accidentally talk when they do. The skype interview was a lot smoother, since we could see each other and feed off each other's energy. Red Bull is a very chill company, so you won't get a stuffy executive in a suit asking you hard hitting questions. More likely it's a cool, very laid back individual who wants to make you feel comfortable.

SBM Interview

Interview

online video questions 30 seconds to read the question and two minutes to respond

Interview Questions

• average interview questions, why are you right for this job   Answer Question