Red Bull North America

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull North America in November 2011.

The interview process keeps changing. When I was interviewed all I did was submit an online application then come in for one interview. But now you have to submit a written application plus a video interview and they have a series of rounds you have to make it through. Seems like there's more and more hoops to jump through

Interview Questions
  • If you only had one redbull who would you give it to   View Answer
I got the position. I didn't negotiate about anything. I would advise to negotiate about time off. That always seemed to be a problem

Other Interview Reviews for Red Bull North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull North America in December 2009.

The interview first consists of a phone conversation. From there they ask you to meet for an interview at a random place (coffee shop, bar, ice cream parlor). Depending on how many employees they are looking to hire they will either do a one on one interview or a group interview. During the one on one they will ask you questions like "Where do you think is a great place to sample red bull?" and they will ask you to sum up yourself in 3 words. They tend to ask awkward questions in order to see how you react. In the group interviews you will play get-to-know-you games. You will go around and say something about yourself. If the girls who already work there are there try and get along with them. Trust me, the type of music you listen to and you're presentation of yourself will matter. They usually don't like girls who are overly attention seekers nor people who are too shy. They look for girls who are really down to earth.

Interview Questions
    • If you were out sampling Red Bull and you were too choose where to go, what do you think is a good, premium, place to go?   View Answer

Red Bull Wiiings Team Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Red Bull North America in August 2011.

You apply online and will get a call if they are interested in interviewing you. A 1 on 1 interview follows at the warehouse where you would be working. The Team Manager is interviewing you but the other girls who are working that shift come in and out (it's a little intimidating). If the manager asks you if you want a Red Bull say yes! If you say no it seems like you don't truly love the product, which I know goes against everything we've been taught about saying no equally politeness but in this case take it. They asked me what I liked to do for fun, what my interests were, how I would describe myself etc.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation, you are an at will employee and they have a high turnover rate.

Red Bull Wiiings Team Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull North America in December 2010.

I had two interviews and the application to hire process took about three months

Interview Questions
    • If I only had one can of red bull left at a busy student union, what would I do   Answer Question

Red Bull Wiiings Team Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Bull North America in March 2009.

Apply online and get a phone interview after. Simple questions are asked- why you want this job, describe yourself. Almost everyone goes to the next step which is a group interview. During the group interview, they want to see what you look like and how you act socially- they want someone outgoing, friendly, funny, quick to respond. From there, they narrow it down to those who get a 1:1 interview where more detailed and typical interview questions are asked. Following that, a background check is done.

Work culture is very fun, young, and energetic. Everyone is very social and fun to be around.

Interview Questions
    • How and where would you go to find high school-ers to sample Red Bull to?   Answer Question