Red Bull Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jul 22, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

The interview response time was dreadful. The HR did not answer to the emails and have to call her several times to see what is happening. I receive an answer after a month of waiting.

Red Bull Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

Phone Interview-pretty standard. Same old questions which any marketing graduate would be used to. It is a really competitive process and in my opinion not worth it. Don't waste your time applying for this position.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied online and one week later I was asked to fill in an assessment. This included memory tests, personality questions, sequences, matrigma. I was then invited to take an online interview where I had to answer 5 or 6 questions, recording my response through my webcam. You had 30 seconds to read the question, and time to answer ranging from 1 to 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How many cans did red bull sell in 2013?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Bull (London, England (UK)).

Interview

saw an open post on an internship website Applied online through the website Got a reply after 3 weeks first was a phone interview which i did not get past. I would say the process was really good

European Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Bull (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

i first applied online. then i received an email ( a couple of days after that ) requirind me to do the IQ tests, which were pretty hard to be honest. the next step was a recorded interview, which is found a bit akward but really easy - after that they called me for the final interview

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

First an online test which is very easy. A lot of questions about your motivation and work morale are asked. Then a one way "interview" where you answer 4 questions within 12 minutes during which you are taped.

Interview Questions

• When was the first situation you encountered the product   Answer Question