Red Cross

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Coordinator II Interview

Interviewed at Red Cross

Interview Details – I had a phone interview for a receptionist position and I was totally thrown off because I was on speaker phone. I haven't had many phone interviews but this was defiantly my first speaker phone interview.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Coordinator II Interview

Administrative Coordinator II
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Red Cross in October 2011.

Interview Details – Met with immediate supervisor and the Business Operations Manager. Interview was brief.

Interview Question – Where do you see this company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Cross

Worked for Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!

Red Cross Videos

Red Cross – Why Work for Us?

Employees and volunteers of the Red Cross are essential in keeping the American public informed and prepared to prevent and respond to disasters and personal emergencies. We provide training in lifesaving skills such… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Cross Administrative Coordinator II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Cross employees and interview candidates.