Red Cross

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Red Cross.

Interview Details – HR will contact you and request you complete a questionnaire. You will have a phone interview with a panel (usually three individuals). The interviewers focus on personality questions and ask your understanding of what the position entails.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when provided excellent customer service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary for this position was set in stone when I interviewed, and I thought the salary was reasonable given it is a non-profit. You may consider negotiating depending on your experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Cross

Worked for Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!

Red Cross Videos

Red Cross – Why Work for Us?

Employees and volunteers of the Red Cross are essential in keeping the American public informed and prepared to prevent and respond to disasters and personal emergencies. We provide training in lifesaving skills such… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Cross Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Cross employees and interview candidates.