Red Cross

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gift Planning Officer Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Red Cross in June 2012.

Interview Details – My review lasted more than six months with 2 phone interviews and 2 in-person meetings. I flew to Washington DC to meet with a national team who gave me rave reviews and highly recommended me to the Chicago team.

Interview Question – What specific things would you do in your first 30 days?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Cross

Worked for Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!

Red Cross Videos

Red Cross – Why Work for Us?

Employees and volunteers of the Red Cross are essential in keeping the American public informed and prepared to prevent and respond to disasters and personal emergencies. We provide training in lifesaving skills such… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Cross Gift Planning Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Cross employees and interview candidates.