Red Cross

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Cross in September 2013.

Interview Details – Simple hiring process - no cover letter needed, just a resume submitted via the website. Interviews were only one round - straight forward.

Interview Question – Only the standard interview questions - no surprises.   Answer Question

Intern

Interviewed at Red Cross

Interview Details – on site interview

Interview Question – How did I tackle with a challenge before?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Red Cross in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was very happy with the interview process for the American Red Cross. I was interviewed over the phone as well as in person for a position. The interviewers were fair, open and friendly. Though the questions seemed simple, I realized that they were fishing for very specific experience and knowledge. I recommend complete honesty and straightforwardness (while maintaining professionalism, obviously) because I truly believe that they will offer you the position if you are a good fit and if not, they know that you would not be content in the position.

Interview Question – How does HIV/AIDS fit into water and sanitation issues?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Cross

Worked for Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!

Red Cross Videos

Red Cross – Why Work for Us?

Employees and volunteers of the Red Cross are essential in keeping the American public informed and prepared to prevent and respond to disasters and personal emergencies. We provide training in lifesaving skills such… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Cross Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Cross employees and interview candidates.