Red Frog Events

Red Frog Events Accounting Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Submitted my resume online, not really expecting much to come of it. Received a phone call about two weeks later to set up the first phone interview. Phone interview went well -- ask 3 random questions. Got a call for a second in-person interview. Red Frog did not pay for flying out to Chicago. A lot of random, personality questions. That was two months ago (interviewing for Fall position). Still have not heard back.

Interview Questions
  • If you were on American Idol, what would you sing?
    If you could have anything grow from trees, what would it be?
    Whats your favorite number & why?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Frog Events

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Frog Events in March 2012.

Submitted my resume through my schools career website to the Accounting Intern position with Red Frog Events. Two days later I received a phone call requesting to set up a phone interview-which was scheduled for the end of the week. Interviewer called on time but came across very uninterested in interviewing. Lasted about 20 minutes, covered the basic interview questions and background information and then was thrown 3 random and seemingly unnecessary questions to judge personality most likely. I had the opportunity to ask my questions when she was finished-but she didn't know much about the position and couldn't give me a very solid answer on some of the specifics or what the internship would entail further down the line. Also bragged about the "thousands of resumes" they receive weekly and that they would be in touch either way. Four days later got an impersonal "Dear Red Frog Candidate-" email at 10p stating I would not be moving forward in the interview process. For claiming to be the next up and coming company to work for-I got nothing but bad vibes from the way their interview process was handled.

Interview Questions
    • What's your favorite number? why?   Answer Question
    • If you were auditioning for American Idol, what one song would you sing? why?   Answer Question
    • If you were to be granted 3 wishes, what would they be?   Answer Question