Red Frog Events Internship Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Red Frog Events.

I had one interview with Red Frog which was over the phone. Over the phone interviews can be difficult and unfortunately i didn't make it past that.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a ton of crazy, out of the box questions which made me more intrigued. They asked which song describes you the best, who your role model is and why, what Guinness world record would you want to break and why etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Frog Events

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Frog Events in April 2012.

Online Application
    Phone Interview
    In person interivew

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Frog Events in May 2011.

I submitted my application to Red Frog and received a phone call to schedule an interview within a week. The phone interview was heavily personality-based, asking questions about things like my best halloween costume, what type of theme day would I plan for the office-- really nothing about experience. About a week later I got a call asking me to come to an in-person interview at their Chicago office (they did NOT pay for me to travel). I was in school at the time in NC, so I paid about $350 to fly to Chicago for a weekend.

The in-person interview was... strange. Their office is awesome, and the girl who gave me the office tour was pretty nice, however both girls who actually interviewed me seemed to be pretty tired of the interview process. They asked me a few skills-based questions, but more personality-based questions (if your uncle had a pizza shop, what would be the best-selling item?). They told me I would hear from them within a week because they "hate to leave people hanging." I never heard from them until I called them multiple times.

Interview Questions
    • If you could plan a theme day for the office, what would the theme be?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Red Frog Events in May 2012.

The first interview was a phone interview. Some questions they asked
    1.) Why do you want to work in events
    2.) If you could travel anywhere, where and why
    3.) If you could have one thing grow on trees what would it be

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you sang the wrong song lyrics   Answer Question