Red Frog Events Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.9

Event Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Applied, offered an interview the next morning (Digital/Video Interview), hired same day as interview. It was actually quite easy as long as you're familiar with the company and have been on other interviews. I had been anticipating a lot of creative, improvisation type questions, but they were all pretty predictable and easy to answer.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions- a lot about working with groups   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Applied online through the website, was contacted by phone after two days. Next I had to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I received an email to schedule an in person interview at their office in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a budget of $200,000 what kind of event would you host?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Red Frog Events in February 2012.

Not your typical interview process - very social based - off the wall questions. They want to get to know who you are, what makes you tick, and see if you would fit into the "family"

Interview Questions
    • They are all completely - literally .. from a beach ball. No two interviews will be the same   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in January 2014.

I applied in late December, and was granted a phone interview not long after. After the phone interview, they took a while to get back about the in-office interview. After a couple of weeks though, I was informed that I would be going to Chicago for it! After the in-office interview, I received a call and accepted the offer 4 days after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had difficulty as a team.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Red Frog Events.

I was very excited about the chance to interview with Red Frog and was given the initial phone interview. I knew it was a difficult internship to get so I tried to prepare really well for the interview. The Red Frog hiring staff were very organized and friendly in their communication with me and I was impressed by that. Unfortunately, I had not prepared quite as well as I could have and really stumbled on several of my answers. I knew I wouldn't be getting another interview right after I hung up the phone. I would recommend anyone interviewing here to really do your research on the company and be ready to think on your feet.

Interview Questions
    • Which Red Frog event would you be most interested in attending?   View Answer

Graphic Design Guru Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Frog Events in May 2014.

Was emailed to participate in a recorded 1-way interview. Took about 20 - 25 minutes to complete. Pretty standard questions were asked. It was a mix of multiple choice questions and video recorded responses.

Interview Questions
    • Describing a challenge you've come across in a previous job.   Answer Question

Tadpole Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in December 2013.

First I had a phone interview. The questions were a little tricky, but as long as you can think on your toes, you'll be great. What was really cool was that the interviewer was actually from my same college, so we bonded over that! Second interview was followed by an in-office tour which was neat. Two interviewers and you started with a random question drawn by you from a deck of cards. Pretty neat idea!

Interview Questions
    • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
      If you could have a private concert, who would it be?
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

interviewed at Red Frog Events in April 2012.

Quick interview in office. I heard back the same day!

Interview Questions
    • Think on your feet questions - the best book you've ever read, you're biggest fear, etc. Just showing who you are as a person.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in November 2011.

I submitted a cover letter and resume to Red Frog and heard back within about a week at which point I completed a phone screen. The next day I received a call that they would like me to come to Chicago to interview in person. I interviewed with one employee and the two owners of the company and was asked mostly personality-based questions about passions, interests, and experiences. You really need to think on your toes and just be honest. We ended up laughing a lot and after about a half hour, I went home. I got a call about a week later and I accepted the job offer. Overall, a positive experience but definitely challenging if you are uncomfortable thinking on your feet.

No Negotiation

ATM - Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in March 2014.

I got an offer to do a phone interview two days after submitting my application. The phone interview was pretty easy. They asked me to tell them something about myself that wasn't on my resume or mentioned in my cover letter. They asked the general questions regarding how you work in groups or teams. Also, what I would like to gain out of this experience. The phone interview also included some random questions like if you had to start you own band what would it be called and why? After the phone interview I received a call the next day to schedule an in-person interview in their office. In their office, you get a full tour of Camp Red Frog and a current intern shows you around. I honestly enjoyed my conversation more with the intern than the actual interviewers. The interview was conducted by two full-time employees. One was in the accounting department and one was not. They asked what I knew about Red Frog and also had me pull a card from a deck that had a random question.

Interview Questions
    • What is one person that you think is still alive that is said to be dead?   View Answer

After doing the in-person interview I didn't feel like it was for me. The employee didn't seem genuine.

Worked for Red Frog Events? Contribute to the Community!