Red Frog Events

Average Difficulty
149 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Red Frog Events in February 2012.

Interview Details – Not your typical interview process - very social based - off the wall questions. They want to get to know who you are, what makes you tick, and see if you would fit into the "family"

Interview Question – They are all completely - literally .. from a beach ball. No two interviews will be the same   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied in late December, and was granted a phone interview not long after. After the phone interview, they took a while to get back about the in-office interview. After a couple of weeks though, I was informed that I would be going to Chicago for it! After the in-office interview, I received a call and accepted the offer 4 days after.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time where you had difficulty as a team.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview Details – I was very excited about the chance to interview with Red Frog and was given the initial phone interview. I knew it was a difficult internship to get so I tried to prepare really well for the interview. The Red Frog hiring staff were very organized and friendly in their communication with me and I was impressed by that. Unfortunately, I had not prepared quite as well as I could have and really stumbled on several of my answers. I knew I wouldn't be getting another interview right after I hung up the phone. I would recommend anyone interviewing here to really do your research on the company and be ready to think on your feet.

Interview Question – Which Red Frog event would you be most interested in attending?   View Answer

Graphic Design Guru Interview

Graphic Design Guru
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Frog Events in May 2014.

Interview Details – Was emailed to participate in a recorded 1-way interview. Took about 20 - 25 minutes to complete. Pretty standard questions were asked. It was a mix of multiple choice questions and video recorded responses.

Interview Question – Describing a challenge you've come across in a previous job.   Answer Question

Tadpole Event Coordinator Interview

Tadpole Event Coordinator
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in December 2013.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview. The questions were a little tricky, but as long as you can think on your toes, you'll be great. What was really cool was that the interviewer was actually from my same college, so we bonded over that! Second interview was followed by an in-office tour which was neat. Two interviewers and you started with a random question drawn by you from a deck of cards. Pretty neat idea!

Interview Question – If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
If you could have a private concert, who would it be?
  Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL

I interviewed at Red Frog Events in April 2012.

Interview Details – Quick interview in office. I heard back the same day!

Interview Question – Think on your feet questions - the best book you've ever read, you're biggest fear, etc. Just showing who you are as a person.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in November 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted a cover letter and resume to Red Frog and heard back within about a week at which point I completed a phone screen. The next day I received a call that they would like me to come to Chicago to interview in person. I interviewed with one employee and the two owners of the company and was asked mostly personality-based questions about passions, interests, and experiences. You really need to think on your toes and just be honest. We ended up laughing a lot and after about a half hour, I went home. I got a call about a week later and I accepted the job offer. Overall, a positive experience but definitely challenging if you are uncomfortable thinking on your feet.

Interview Question – If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would they be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

ATM - Accounting Intern Interview

ATM - Accounting Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Red Frog Events in March 2014.

Interview Details – I got an offer to do a phone interview two days after submitting my application. The phone interview was pretty easy. They asked me to tell them something about myself that wasn't on my resume or mentioned in my cover letter. They asked the general questions regarding how you work in groups or teams. Also, what I would like to gain out of this experience. The phone interview also included some random questions like if you had to start you own band what would it be called and why? After the phone interview I received a call the next day to schedule an in-person interview in their office. In their office, you get a full tour of Camp Red Frog and a current intern shows you around. I honestly enjoyed my conversation more with the intern than the actual interviewers. The interview was conducted by two full-time employees. One was in the accounting department and one was not. They asked what I knew about Red Frog and also had me pull a card from a deck that had a random question.

Interview Question – What is one person that you think is still alive that is said to be dead?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – After doing the in-person interview I didn't feel like it was for me. The employee didn't seem genuine.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview Details – I applied online and saw my status go from pending to interview very quickly. They called me and left a few voicemails but I was abroad and couldn't get them. In this time my status went to 'screened' which scared me, but then they emailed me which I thought was nice because they really went out of the way to contact me. My initial interview was a lot of standard questions about event planning and how I worked with a team. My second interview was a skype interview and one girl was very nice but the other didn't seem to be interested in me so I didn't end the interview with a great feeling. I never got many of the strange personality questions they're known for.

Interview Questions

Chicago, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview. They ask not-so-typical questions, along with the basics.

Interview Question – What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?   Answer Question

Worked for Red Frog Events? Contribute to the Community!