Red Frog Events

Updated Nov 29, 2014
Updated Nov 29, 2014

2.9

Event Coordinator Interview

I submitted my application online and received an email a couple weeks later to let me know I was chosen to do a phone interview. The email detailed the exact time and date that one of their reps would call me. However on that time and date, I didn't receive a call until about an hour later to let me know they forgot to contact me because the recruiter was still in Hawaii. I scheduled another phone interview for their next available time, about a month later which was actually about 2 months until the internship was suppose to start . I thought the phone interview went great, however I received a rejection email about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • This was probably the most fun interview I ever had. One question I can remember was about 3 books I would want with me if I was stranded on an island. Most of the questions seemed to try to gauge your personality fit with their fun culture.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Frog Events.

Everything went pretty smoothly. They do a pretty good job of showing off how fun-loving their culture is--although when it gets down to interview time, everything is surprisingly formal. They go through the normal interview questions and then have you pick a trivial pursuit looking card where you pick one of the 5 questions and answer it. Pretty clever, I thought.

Event Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Frog Events.

It seemed to be a very lax environment, where people were talking and laughing about their personal lives. I imagined that there would be a little more structure and some type of professionalism. I walked in for my interview and nobody even knew that I was in there--I had to ask someone where to go. Even then, they didn't seem prepared for an interview.

Internship Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Red Frog Events.

I had one interview with Red Frog which was over the phone. Over the phone interviews can be difficult and unfortunately i didn't make it past that.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a ton of crazy, out of the box questions which made me more intrigued. They asked which song describes you the best, who your role model is and why, what Guinness world record would you want to break and why etc.   Answer Question

Tadpole Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Frog Events in December 2013.

First I had a phone interview. The questions were a little tricky, but as long as you can think on your toes, you'll be great. What was really cool was that the interviewer was actually from my same college, so we bonded over that! Second interview was followed by an in-office tour which was neat. Two interviewers and you started with a random question drawn by you from a deck of cards. Pretty neat idea!

Interview Questions
    • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
      If you could have a private concert, who would it be?

Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

There is a phone interview then if you move on a Skype/in-person interview

Interview Questions
    • Pretty general questions: what do you know about the company? why hire you over another candidate?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Red Frog Events.

Two interviews. If you live within a few hours, it's one phone interview and one in-person interview. If coming from far away, it's a phone and then a skype interview. Need cover letter and resume, make sure you are unique and likable, impress them. They ask basic questions but also through in fun and random questions as well to make it less nerve-wrecking.

No negotitation.

Event Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Red Frog Events in November 2013.

After applying for the internship I received a call less than a week later to set up a phone interview. After setting up an interview time I prepared for some of the more "unexpected" interview questions RFE is known to ask during this process. The other comments and interview insights on Glassdoor helped me to prepare and overall if you're true to yourself the interview is not hard at all. The unique questions they ask are so they can get a good read on you and if you would possibly be a good fit for their company and culture.

Interview Questions
    • If you can pick one artist to perform a private concert for you and your friends who would it be? If you can travel anywhere in the world where would it be? What is one thing on your bucket list?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Frog Events.

I attended a career fair and information session and handed in a cover letter and resume. I was soon after contacted to schedule a phone interview. On the day of the interview they called me to reschedule for later that day. When the interviewer called me back, later than we had scheduled, she seemed rather distracted and disinterested. This surprised me because everyone I had spoken to beforehand had been cheerful, helpful, and frankly excited to speak with me. I was emailed later that week stating that I hadn't been selected for an in person interview.

Event Coordinator Interview

Interview process was long..
    Interviews were short..
    People were nice..
    Office was awesome..

Interview Questions
    • Name one thing on your bucket list
      What do you do in spare time
      Favorite RFE event