Red Frog Events Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Summer Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was an average time window for interviewing (a few weeks for the whole process). I received an email about a phone interview, which was a general "tell me about yourself" phone interview and then I was called about doing a follow-up on-sight a week later. Luckily I live a train ride away from Chicago because they are not willing to reimburse for travel costs. Once on-site I was given a tour and then had to wait for 30 minutes for the interviewers to show up. It was kind of an informal interview where they had me drawing cards of some of the interview questions. There were 2 people interviewing me and they did have a few more serious questions but the bulk of my interview was spent randomly selecting questions.

Interview Questions

• They were all a bit unexpected since I drew them from a deck, but those questions were very much centered on how you explained the answer you gave.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Interview

The hardest part of the process is the getting an interview. After that the interview was not too hard. They just want to see if you fit their culture. Questions can be very random and weird, just answer honestly. They will see through any artificial answers so just say what pops to mind on the random questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an item you want to mark off your bucket list in the next year.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

I applied in early January with a clever cover letter. A couple weeks later I got a call to schedule a phone interview. I had my phone interview a couple weeks after that. They called right on time and asked me the basic questions: "What do you know about the company?" "Tell me about yourself" etc. I initially expecting those quirky type of questions that I had seen on here but I only really got asked "If you could have a private concert for you and your friends who would it be?" I didn't get offered the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• "If you could have a private concert for you and your friends who would it be?"   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

applied online, and then was scheduled for a phone interview. It was pretty standard asked things like tell us about yourself why RFE tell us about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker asked a few odd ball questions like whats one thing you want to check off your bucket list? if you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Interview Questions

• whats one thing you want to check off your bucket list soon?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Red Frog is notorious for their interview process, as they receive thousands of applications for their internships each month. I had several interviews on the phone before I was asked to come tour the office for one final, in-person interview. They are really looking for people who will not only succeed in their job, but will fit in the Red Frog culture as well. My best advice would be to simply be yourself, and respond to questions with a conversational approach. None of the interviewers are trying to trick you, they just want to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• If you had to name a movie about your life, what would it be titled and why?   Answer Question

ATM - Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I got an offer to do a phone interview two days after submitting my application. The phone interview was pretty easy. They asked me to tell them something about myself that wasn't on my resume or mentioned in my cover letter. They asked the general questions regarding how you work in groups or teams. Also, what I would like to gain out of this experience. The phone interview also included some random questions like if you had to start you own band what would it be called and why? After the phone interview I received a call the next day to schedule an in-person interview in their office. In their office, you get a full tour of Camp Red Frog and a current intern shows you around. I honestly enjoyed my conversation more with the intern than the actual interviewers. The interview was conducted by two full-time employees. One was in the accounting department and one was not. They asked what I knew about Red Frog and also had me pull a card from a deck that had a random question.

Interview Questions

• What is one person that you think is still alive that is said to be dead?   1 Answer

After doing the in-person interview I didn't feel like it was for me. The employee didn't seem genuine.

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

I sought out a recruiter at my campus career fair. Applied online and got a phone and on site interview. The interviews were full of silly questions and they already know the exact personality they want. Interviews were also very fun and the people were wonderful. I left very confident and later on confused why I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• If you had to pick one Sesame Street character who would it be?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

Submitted cover letter and CV. Had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. They messed up the date at first, but the interview was relaxed. Basic interview questions such as "tell us about a time you went above and beyond at work," and a few fun questions. The interviewer was nice and clearly young. The date mess ups were frustrating.

Interview Questions

• They had some fun questions that weren't too tough such as "what is your ideal concert," or "what is your ideal vacation."   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

I submitted my application and within 3 weeks got an email saying that they wanted to do a phone interview. They then called me to set up a date for the interview. The interview was very laid back and relaxed. They asked a lot of questions in a short period of time, but it wasn't too bad. And they asked a lot of their typical interesting questions. Now I've got the in person interview coming up soon.

Interview Questions

• They asked which band I would have give me a live performance, where in the world I'd want to travel, and what thing do I want to check off of my bucket list soon. None of the questions were difficult, just try to be yourself and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and never heard back via digital communication, but rather through voicemail. They didn't update the status of this on the application online, however, which was a little confusing. I was able to schedule a phone interview, which I thought could have gone either way regarding whether I'd make it to the next round. I then was offered an in-person interview. They have a casual dress code, so I would suggest wearing something nice but not necessarily formal by any means. Be sure to arrive early as they like to give a tour prior to the actual interview (something I would have liked to be aware of before, as I tried not to be too early). My interview was with two full time frogs and I felt as though it went really well and smoothly. We mainly talked about interesting items on my resume and they had me answer a few questions from a deck of cards. It was very natural, and we laughed a lot. Just be yourself and let your personality show - as cheesy as that sounds! I was pleased to accept an offer within a week or so.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Red Frog Events? If you could choose any band to have a private concert for you and your friends, which would you choose? If you had to plan an event of any kind, which would you choose and why? If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose and why?   Answer Question