Red Frog Events

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Red Frog Events in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called me for an interview a couple of hours after submitting my resume and asked me to come in for an interview. Cool office space, but these guys are young and they are clearly impressed with where and who they are. When they came out to get me he asked if I had flown in from out of town. Umm, really? You're interviewing for your General Counsel and you're too lazy to take 2 secs to look at my resume to see that I flew 1500 miles? And no, they didn't pay travel expenses. Interview went downhill from there. Basic: tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, your favorite reality show, etc. Then they asked situational questions: if someone claimed they broke an arm at an event what would you do. Basic interview stuff.

Interview Question – If you could only do one dance move the rest of your life what would it be?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Legal Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Red Frog Events in July 2011.

Interview Details – questions included: if I were in a reality television show, which one would it be?, tell me the story of your life, how would you solve the following problem -- (then I was given a legal issue to respond to); what was your greatest life challenge. interviewers (owners) were pretty deadpan and didn't ask any follow up questions to my responses, perhaps because they knew they weren't going to hire me.
the environment was creative and fun. the interview process was unusual especially for a legal interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Frog Events

Worked for Red Frog Events? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Frog Events Legal interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Frog Events employees and interview candidates.