Red Hat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Administrative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Red Hat in May 2010.

Interview Details – 3 Phone interviews, 1 Questionairre with 10 questions (what would you do scenarios), required to send 4 references, invited to NC office then told interview would be in NY office, Interviewed by 3 staff members and one over the phone interview, takes all day.

I didn't get the job. No one from the company ever contacted me to tell me I did not get the job. Not even a thank you for the time I took to participate in their interview process. I did send the standard thank you note, one day after the interview.

I think they are rude and unprofessional. They have such stringent interview process, yet they don't have the courtesy to inform candidates of the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!