Red Hat Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

I had met some Red Hat folks at a conference, and really hit it off with them. Within the following months, they actively recruited me. Since everyone was remote, the interviews were done over the phone. It consisted of 1 interview with a recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager, and 3 other interviews with lead engineers on the product that the position was for.

Interview Questions

• Simple code/technical questions; a brain teaser of four animals crossing the bridge at night with one flash light.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got the upper bound of what I asked for; seems like I could have gotten more but I'm very pleased with it.

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat (Brno (Czech Republic)) in June 2012.

Interview

I took a class at my university taught by people working at Red Hat, got an A, took a test for intern position and because of the class I took they didn't even have to interview me and I was hired. After 10 months I was transferred to Associate Software Engineer.

Interview Questions