Red Hat Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Hat.

I had met some Red Hat folks at a conference, and really hit it off with them. Within the following months, they actively recruited me. Since everyone was remote, the interviews were done over the phone. It consisted of 1 interview with a recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager, and 3 other interviews with lead engineers on the product that the position was for.

Interview Questions
  • Simple code/technical questions; a brain teaser of four animals crossing the bridge at night with one flash light.   Answer Question
I got the upper bound of what I asked for; seems like I could have gotten more but I'm very pleased with it.

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat in June 2012.

I took a class at my university taught by people working at Red Hat, got an A, took a test for intern position and because of the class I took they didn't even have to interview me and I was hired. After 10 months I was transferred to Associate Software Engineer.

Interview Questions