Red Hat Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied not knowing it was RH. Recruiter contacted me. Then phone interview. Then in-person interview with 6 people for 4 hrs. Questions were amateur. Wasn't impressed with management at all. Attitude of "we work for RH" and "lots of people dont make it here" - extreme arrogance. Any co that thinks snacks, exercise equip and pool tables will draw good quality employees is going to draw that same arrogance instead of quality. RH is cheap, overrated, and -from the inept questions asked - not wise. Wisdom trumps lip service and snacks, folks. Definitely lots of preaching on fabulous culture and no practicing.

Interview Questions

• All questions were elementary - as if I had applied at a box store as a cashier.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

I got interviewed by the manage, as well as the team members. I find that to be most effective, so personalities can see if they mesh. I was asked random questions by the members, some personality, most a test of skill.

Interview Questions

• None, if you are skilled in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went smoothly. Red Hat was quick to act. No waiting or feeling of being "in limbo".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes with two other associates. In person interview for 2 hours with hiring manager and the two other associates. Received verbal offer over the phone in a week.