Red Hat

Red Hat Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Hat in October 2011.

I got interviewed by the manage, as well as the team members. I find that to be most effective, so personalities can see if they mesh. I was asked random questions by the members, some personality, most a test of skill.

Interview Questions
  • None, if you are skilled in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question
It went smoothly. Red Hat was quick to act. No waiting or feeling of being "in limbo".

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat in February 2011.

Phone interview for 30 minutes with two other associates. In person interview for 2 hours with hiring manager and the two other associates. Received verbal offer over the phone in a week.