Red Hat

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Hat in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview for 30 minutes with two other associates. In person interview for 2 hours with hiring manager and the two other associates. Received verbal offer over the phone in a week.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Hat in October 2011.

Interview Details – I got interviewed by the manage, as well as the team members. I find that to be most effective, so personalities can see if they mesh. I was asked random questions by the members, some personality, most a test of skill.

Interview Question – None, if you are skilled in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It went smoothly. Red Hat was quick to act. No waiting or feeling of being "in limbo".

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Hat

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Hat Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Hat employees and interview candidates.