Red Hat
www.redhat.com Raleigh, NC 5000+ Employees

Red Hat Interview Questions & Reviews in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

Updated Jan 29, 2014

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Recruiter Interview

Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview Details – Very Structured, very well throughout interview process. overall very good experience from a candidate prospective. Good constant communication.

Interview Question – They will ask you do a practical demonstration based on a scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, but has to be in my type of position within Talent Acquisition

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Red Hat in December 2011.

Interview Details – Nice people but hard questions. Of course this position is demanding but I didn't expect questions at so high level. They asked me about kernel debugging.

Interview Question – If you faced kernel panic what shoud you do to explain what happened?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Hat interview questions and advice in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Hat employees and interview candidates.