Red Hat Interview Questions in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

4.0

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Red Hat (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Very Structured, very well throughout interview process. overall very good experience from a candidate prospective. Good constant communication.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you do a practical demonstration based on a scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward, but has to be in my type of position within Talent Acquisition

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Hat (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Nice people but hard questions. Of course this position is demanding but I didn't expect questions at so high level. They asked me about kernel debugging.

Interview Questions

• If you faced kernel panic what shoud you do to explain what happened?   2 Answers