Red Hat Inside Sales Interview Questions

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Initial recruiter screening with phone interview. Face to face interviews with two managers and a Sr. Director that allowed deep dive into the actual position. After this we had a role play call.

Interview Questions

• The role play was unexpected but had a few days to prepare.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews typically, though in my case I was referred to the Director of Talent Acquisition directly, so we skipped 2 of them. Questions about desire, RH knowledge, reason for move, time to relocate, etc. Overall very friendly and positive. The role was a little lower than I had planned but Red Hat offers promotional achievement internally, so I wasn't worried about moving up quickly, which is why I went forward with the role.

Interview Questions

• How will my experiences carry over to Red Hat as I'm unproven on their particular technology despite supporting it for 3 years...this caught me off guard.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Hat (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

i had 3 rounds of phone interview followed by face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Past experience, situation based questions, willigness to work in pressurising env   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

several days of interviews

Interview Questions

• How many phone calls can you take in one day?   1 Answer
    • Will you move to Raleigh?   1 Answer