Red Hat Pre-Sales Solution Architect Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Pre-Sales Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with Professional Services Manager 1 hour, informal chat for the most part. 2. Face-to-face with Business Unit Sales Exec 1 hour, lots of questions about motivation and approach, testing my attitude, motivation, and personality. 3. Face-to-face with Senior Technical Questions were what I would consider overly simplistic, consequently revealing that this role was not particularly technical. 4. Face-to-face with Professional Services Manager & incumbant Informal discussion. 5. Presentation to local executive, Service Manager and Sales Roleplay pre-sales presentation, given a week to prepare. Mostly just the presentation, not really much Q&A or testing of more difficult sales scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Trick question: ...but you don't want to move into sales, do you?   1 Answer