Red Hat

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

3.1

Solution Architect Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Knew the people because of prior business with other IT vendors
    Got passed my CV to their boss and they contacted me.
    After 5 interviews I was in.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do/How did you accomplish a growth of 300% on single deals?   Answer Question
    Not much room for netotiation, they will get the best they can offer right away.

Software Engineer Interview

1. Aptitude + Tech objective type totally consisting of 60 questions
    2. Short listed candidates had a 1.5 hour C program implementation round, There were 3 questions. Two on dynamic allocation. The other one was a simple program to test your logical skills.
    3. Short listed candidates had 1:1 tech interview. Questions were mostly on OS and C.
    4. Short listed candidates had a panel tech interview. Questions were on Unix System programming, OS, C, Data Structures.
    5. Short listed candidates had a 1;! HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about signaling in Unix system programming. As I was answering, the topic changed into Microprocessor and HW, Was not prepared for that.   Answer Question

TSE Interview

interview consists of 3 technical round and 1 HR round which would last for half of a day

no negatiations

Cloud Product Manager Interview

Was contacted directly via linked in.
    I submitted my CV and got a phone call in about 1 week from the hhrr gatekeeper.

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation where you managed to combine different departments in your company   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Red Hat.

2 telephone interviews only due to prior knowledge of the team

Interview Questions
    • None really as I was already aware of the role and the team and how it worked.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Applied on site. HR made a call and we arranged an interview. I wrote a technical test and then i anwered technical questions and then questions from HR

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Typically up to 3 interviews. Will be asked technical questions regarding design. Typically look for some sort of management experience.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Usually you need to have a interview only one time. The interview is a kind of casual and you don't need to wear suites. Usually interviewer don't care about formality.

Inside Sales Interview

Initial recruiter screening with phone interview. Face to face interviews with two managers and a Sr. Director that allowed deep dive into the actual position. After this we had a role play call.

Interview Questions
    • The role play was unexpected but had a few days to prepare.   Answer Question

Associate Middleware Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Spoke with a recruiter on campus and followed up by signing up for an on campus interview via the campus job site. It was mostly just get to know the company, see if it was right for you kind of thing. A few days later a recruiter emailed to set up an on campus interview in Raleigh. The first night was a dinner where you got to speak with current Red Hat employees and learn more about the company and culture. The second day they gave us lunch and had 2 1 hour interviews that were not technical at all.