Red Hat Product Marketing Cloud Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Marketing Cloud Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Red Hat in November 2010.

I am local to Raleigh and know of RedHat products, history, staff. I applied for a middle-management role. Their recruiter put me through a phone screen and they brought me onsite for 3 hrs of interviews (I had to take time out of my other job). The next day the in-house recruiter calls and tells me all the feedback is all good and I am 1 of 3 in the final stages. I waited a week and did 2-3 follow up calls with the hiring manager and recruiter. They never answered a call or an email after that. It was really unprofessional. They did not care of the impression they were leaving with me as a potential hire..or as a future client.

Interview Questions
  • Example of how I resolved a conflict between customer demands and internal resources   Answer Question

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!