Red Hat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Marketing Cloud Interview

Product Marketing Cloud
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Red Hat in November 2010.

Interview Details – I am local to Raleigh and know of RedHat products, history, staff. I applied for a middle-management role. Their recruiter put me through a phone screen and they brought me onsite for 3 hrs of interviews (I had to take time out of my other job). The next day the in-house recruiter calls and tells me all the feedback is all good and I am 1 of 3 in the final stages. I waited a week and did 2-3 follow up calls with the hiring manager and recruiter. They never answered a call or an email after that. It was really unprofessional. They did not care of the impression they were leaving with me as a potential hire..or as a future client.

Interview Question – Example of how I resolved a conflict between customer demands and internal resources   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Hat

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Hat Product Marketing Cloud interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Hat employees and interview candidates.