Red Hat QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Red Hat in April 2012.

My interview was onsite and it was based on JAVA. I was asked everything from basics of core JAVA to Generics and memory management. Also some puzzles and brain teasers were asked to see how approach a problem, More than one team interview me and I was selected to the team that best matched my skills.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't come across any difficult question. The questions were technical and the difficulty of the question would depend on your technical skill   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Applied on site. HR made a call and we arranged an interview. I wrote a technical test and then i anwered technical questions and then questions from HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Red Hat in August 2012.

I found an interesting job while attending EuroPython. Red Hat had sent the OpenStack team and a great recruiter to get people working in Brno, Czech Republic.

The interview went in a couple of phases: we started to talk during the conference, exchanged emails with the recruiter days after the meeting and scheduled two interviews, one technical (via Skype, pasting code throught the chat) and a conference call to my potential manager.

Both the interviews went smoothly since I really liked the position and the spirit of the company.

In the end I could not join because personal problems made me stay at home but I will surely reapply in the future.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the different categories of HTTP status codes.   View Answer

I just had been away a year and my family was not ready for me leaving again. But I will reapply as soon as my situation gets more stable.