Red Hat Sales Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Hat in May 2012.

Contacted via Linked In and had a very nice recruiter. I did 2 phone screens then came in for an in person interview in the Mountain View office. 3 person panel interview with a presentation. Both technical and sales oriented questions. I felt the interview was conducted professionally and well organized.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was how I would sell and integrate one of the Red Hat products that I did not have any experience with. I had some time to research it before answering.   Answer Question
The offer was above my expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Red Hat in September 2012.

Started out bad from the beginning. Lady was 30 minutes late and that ran the whole interview late. I had to be back at my other job and that was made clear before going in. They said no problem they could accommodate. That certainly was not the case. i was called back and asked for second interview.. I said sure no Problem.. Same thing happened.. I was called back again and declined. People seemed to have chip on shoulder also..

Interview Questions
    • If you had a elephant what would you do with it...   View Answer

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!