Red Hat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Hat in May 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted via Linked In and had a very nice recruiter. I did 2 phone screens then came in for an in person interview in the Mountain View office. 3 person panel interview with a presentation. Both technical and sales oriented questions. I felt the interview was conducted professionally and well organized.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was how I would sell and integrate one of the Red Hat products that I did not have any experience with. I had some time to research it before answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was above my expectations.

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Red Hat in September 2012.

Interview Details – Started out bad from the beginning. Lady was 30 minutes late and that ran the whole interview late. I had to be back at my other job and that was made clear before going in. They said no problem they could accommodate. That certainly was not the case. i was called back and asked for second interview.. I said sure no Problem.. Same thing happened.. I was called back again and declined. People seemed to have chip on shoulder also..

Interview Question – If you had a elephant what would you do with it...   View Answer

Worked for Red Hat? Contribute to the Community!