Red Hat Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

Typically up to 3 interviews. Will be asked technical questions regarding design. Typically look for some sort of management experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat in November 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews
    1 panel with 2 interviewers - 3 hours talked philosophies and interests, basic admin questions, then had to give a presentation of my choosing 30 min with follow up questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't even negotiate I just said Yes!

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Hat (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I went through a 3 interview process. My inital technical interview was design to show that a had a basic understanding of the technologies on my resume. Ex. What times of loading collection loading are available in Hibernate? Expain how annotations work. Once the interviewer decided I knew what I was talking about the focus shifted to personality matching and consulting skills. Two of the interviews were over the phone and one in person (in a bar).

Interview Questions

• None. Red Hat doesn't focus on poking holes in your knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple. Ask for as much as possible. They have a number in mind and don't really go much over it. The bonus structure is pretty good.