Red Hat

Red Hat Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Typically up to 3 interviews. Will be asked technical questions regarding design. Typically look for some sort of management experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Hat in May 2010.

I went through a 3 interview process. My inital technical interview was design to show that a had a basic understanding of the technologies on my resume. Ex. What times of loading collection loading are available in Hibernate? Expain how annotations work. Once the interviewer decided I knew what I was talking about the focus shifted to personality matching and consulting skills. Two of the interviews were over the phone and one in person (in a bar).

Interview Questions
    • None. Red Hat doesn't focus on poking holes in your knowledge.   Answer Question
    Pretty simple. Ask for as much as possible. They have a number in mind and don't really go much over it. The bonus structure is pretty good.